Upon knowing the various health benefits of omega-3 fish oil supplements, many people turn to their intake. Majorly, omega-3 supplements can help prevent and manage cardiovascular disease. According to research findings, omega-3 fish oils are rich in eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid- the two essential fatty acids that support good heart health. Unfortunately, the body doesn’t make a lot of omega-3 fatty acids on its own. Omega-3 fatty acids can prevent blood from clotting too quickly, lowering pain and swelling.
There are multiple omega-3 supplements available in the market. However, one may find difficulty in choosing the right one. To make your search for the best easier, here is everything you must know about the popular natural omega-3 superfood: VitaPost Krill Oil Plus.
What is VitaPost Krill Oil Plus?
VitaPost Krill Oil Plus is the most sought-after health supplement made from sustainably-sourced tiny ocean creatures called Krill, which resembles a shrimp. These sea critters are found in the frigid waters of Antarctica, where ships that are part of the Convention for Conservation of Antarctic Marine Resources sail. The oil is extracted from the Krill present on the board of these ships.
For dry eyes, people use krill oil. It is also used to treat excessive blood triglyceride levels, high cholesterol, diabetes, depression, and many other illnesses; however, many of these applications lack solid scientific backing.
The VitaPost Krill Oil Plus formula is a secure approach to promote general well-being, all in a convenient soft gel, whether someone is trying to support their heart, joints, skin, or brain health or wants to enhance their omega-3 intake.
What does Krill Oil Plus do?
The phrase “essential fatty acids” (EFAs) refers to a particular class of polyunsaturated fats that cannot be produced by the body and should be received through diet. As EFAs are abundant in the foods we eat, getting enough of them to survive is typically not an issue. However, getting the appropriate ratio of the suitable types of EFAs is an entirely different thing.
Omega-3 fatty acids present in the Krill Oil Plus help balance out the omega-6 fatty acids found in most other diets. The human body requires a perfect omega-3 to omega-6 ratio that could help maintain a balanced level of prostaglandins- the chemical messengers in the body. Furthermore, Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for shielding the cell membranes of all bodily cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Krill Oil Plus Requirements- That Makes It Different
- Clinical-grade, properly formulated herbs
- Supported by research and a long heritage of conventional use
- Transparent labeling devoid of “proprietary mixes” or hidden substances
- Independent laboratory testing for potency and purity.
The Krill Oil Plus Properties- What makes It Amazing?
Other supplemental oils cannot compare to the qualities of Krill Oil Plus. The outstanding properties of the Krill Oil Plus include:
Suitable Phospholipids: Phospholipids, abundant in krill oil, are essential components of every cell membrane in the body and help maintain healthy joints. As 30 to 60% of the omega-3s in krill oil are bound to these advantageous phospholipids, it differs from other omega-3 supplements. For instance, omega-3s are predominantly bound to plain-old triglycerides (oils) in fish oil.
Better Omega-3 Source: In contrast to fish oils, Krill Oil is found to be free from heavy metals, more efficiently absorbed by the body, and very stable. According to research, phospholipids may make the omega-3 in krill oil more bio-available (absorbable) than the omega-3 in fish oil.
In addition, VitaPost Krill Oil Plus is a superior choice for health supplements because of the sustainability of the krill harvesting operation under CCAMR. The supplement is made with the best quality and reliable Krill, carrying Friend of the Sea Certification, which ensures that the Krill used is well-managed and sustainable.
Astaxanthin: Astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant in krill oil, promotes skin health, a strong immune system, and overall health. The rich red color of VitaPost Krill Oil Plus is due to the antioxidant astaxanthin. This ingredient has recently gained significant scientific attention in the fields of oxidative stress, aging, and skin.
Benefits of Using VitaPost Krill Oil Plus:
VitaPost Krill Oil Plus is packed with astaxanthin (a powerful antioxidant), a significant amount of beneficial phospholipids, and healthy omega-3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA. These together work to benefit the body and general health in several ways.
1. Support Heart and Joint Health: A lot of people are showing great interest in the Krill Oil Supplements because they support strong and healthy joints and physical activities. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for maintaining healthy cardiovascular function. Krill oil contains phospholipids that help keep cholesterol levels within a healthy range. Surprisingly, studies have revealed that krill oil can reduce the typical discomforts associated with the menstrual cycle of women.
2. Support General Health and Skin: Ketocarotenoid astaxanthin, a potent natural antioxidant that promotes the health of human cells, is abundant in VitaPost Krill Oil Plus. It exhibits very high antioxidant properties because of its chemical structure. Recent years witnessed a significant increase in interest in astaxanthin among scientists due to a wide range of possible benefits as a supplement, particularly for skin, aging, and oxidative stress.
3. Assist with Cognitive Function: In all stages of life, omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) are recognized to support optimal brain function and development. High IQ scores in children’s early childhood are linked to the intake of diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids. On the other end of the spectrum, omega-3 fatty acids are even found to improve brain health in the elderly.
4. Aid in Combating Inflammation: It is known that omega-3 fatty acids, such as those in krill oil, have significant anti-inflammatory roles in the body. As krill oil seems more readily absorbed by the body, it may be even more effective at reducing inflammation than other marine omega-3 sources. Astaxanthin, a pinkish-orange pigment in krill oil, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. After a month of daily intake of 300 mg of krill oil, studies have reported that it was sufficient to lower an inflammatory marker by up to 30%.
5. Outstanding Source of Healthy Fats: The omega-3 fats EPA and DHA are found both in fish oil and krill oil. Most of the omega-3 fats in fish oil are stored as triglycerides. On the other hand, the omega-3 fats in krill oil contain a sizable amount of phospholipids that make them more readily absorbed by the body. Thus, the lipids in krill oil may be easier for the body to utilize than those in fish oil. Moreover, it has been discovered that the EPA and DHA content of both fish oil and krill oil are equally effective at boosting blood levels of omega-3s.
6. Lessen Arthritis and Joint Pain: Krill oil may aid with arthritis symptoms and joint pain since inflammation is often a contributing factor to both of these conditions.
A study that discovered that krill oil dramatically decreased an indicator of inflammation also found that krill oil significantly reduced stiffness, functional impairment, and pain in people with rheumatoid or osteoarthritis. According to research on people with minor knee pain, taking krill oil for 30 days dramatically decreased participants’ discomfort while resting and standing. Furthermore, it expanded their range of motion. Therefore, as a supplement to existing arthritic and joint pain treatments, krill oil has a lot of potentials.
7. Enhance Heart Health and Blood Lipids: As mentioned earlier, DHA and EPA fatty acids are thought to be heart-healthy. Both krill oil and fish oil effectively works to lower blood cholesterol levels. According to studies, Krill oil might be especially beneficial in reducing triglycerides and “bad” LDL cholesterol in the blood and only raise the levels of “good” HDL cholesterol. In the research study, even though the dosage of the Krill oil supplement was substantially lower, it reduced an inflammation marker more successfully. The pure omega-3 supplements, however, were more successful at reducing triglycerides.
In one study, it has been reported that krill oil has dramatically enhanced blood lining performance and insulin resistance test results.
8. Alleviate PMS Symptoms: Omega-3 fatty acids can generally help reduce inflammation and pain. Therefore, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms and period pain can be reduced with omega-3 or fish oil supplements, sometimes to the point where a minimal intake of pain medication is required.
9. It Is Simple to Include in The Routine: An individual may quickly boost their intake of EPA and DHA fatty acids by taking krill oil. It is readily available and may be purchased online or at most pharmacies. The capsules may be less likely to result in burps or leave an unpleasant fishy aftertaste as they are frequently smaller than fish oil pills.
Krill is abundant and is also to reproduce quickly that krill oil is frequently viewed as a more sustainable alternative to fish oil. However, unlike fish oil, it also contains astaxanthin. Health groups usually advise consuming 250–500 mg of DHA and EPA daily. Therefore, it’s strictly recommended not to consume more than 5,000 mg of EPA and DHA daily through food or supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a need for a prescription for Krill Oil Plus?
No. Without a prescription, anyone may purchase Krill Oil Plus.
2. What is the recommended dose of Krill Oil Plus?
Take one capsule with a meal once or twice a day or as the healthcare provider recommends. Never go beyond the suggested dose. Pregnant women, nursing mothers, children under 18, and people with known medical issues should consult a doctor before using this or any dietary supplement.
3. I don’t like swallowing soft gels; are there any exceptional choices for me?
No. Most individuals consider the Krill Oil Plus soft gels easy to swallow because they are about the size of a little fingernail. However, splitting the soft gel in half is not recommended as the soft gel contains a liquid, and this way, a lot of this supplement will get wasted. Also, it’s advised to avoid chewing the soft gel.
4. How many Krill Oil Plus capsules are there in a bottle?
Each bottle of Krill Oil Plus contains 60 soft gels that must be finished max in 30 days.
5. What is the size of the capsules?
At half an inch (12mm), or roughly the width of a fingernail, the soft gels are incredibly tiny. They are shaped like an oval.
6. Can I get common allergies from Krill Oil Plus?
Yes, Krill Oil Plus contains crustacean shellfish (Krill), which are common food allergens identified by FDA.
7. Is Krill Oil Plus a vegan health supplement?
No, Krill Oil Plus contains animal-source ingredients like crustacean shellfish (Krill).
8. Has the FDA approved Krill Oil Plus supplements?
Any dietary supplement such as Krill Oil Plus is not certified by FDA. However, it is bottled in an FDA-registered, US-based facility that follows the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards. The krill oil is exclusively imported because it is made from Krill gathered in Antarctic waters. As it contains an antioxidant, naturally occurring astaxanthin, the krill oil is kept from spoiling during protracted travel to the US.
10. Does taking krill oil have any adverse effects?
It’s generally agreed upon that krill oil is a safe supplement. Consuming krill oil may affect blood coagulation, especially at high doses. However, having fish and krill oil supplements cannot negatively impact people who are taking blood thinners, and it does not seem to affect people who are having surgery. To be safe, people undergoing surgery or taking blood thinners like warfarin (Coumadin) should see their doctor before taking krill oil.
Moreover, some krill oil users can expect to experience additional digestive adverse effects such as belching, loose stools, and nausea.
11. How soon does an individual start experiencing VitaPost krill oil’s health benefits?
The health advantages of omega-3 dietary supplements can only be noticed after their long-term use. However, they take time to manifest. This means to receive the possible health benefits from VitaPost Krill Oil; a person must consistently consume it.
It is recommended to take a VitaPost Krill Oil supplement when eating a meal or snack containing dietary fat. This may lead to better absorption of DHA and EPA. Additionally, it can reduce the risk of unfavorable gastrointestinal issues.
To fetch the benefits of VitaPost Krill Oil for enhancing your Heart, Skin, Joint & Brain health order this product at krilloilplus.