A person who wants a six-pack should perform ab exercises, but the food is just as crucial. Individuals will only get the most out of their workouts if they eat the proper nutrition in the right quantities. Fortunately, consuming a healthy diet to get a six-pack can be easy. They will be well on their way to acquiring a six-pack after understanding the types of foods they should consume and how to plan their meals. 
1. Determine the proportion of body fat- An individual body fat percentage shows a person’s body fat. They must have a low body fat percentage to develop a visible six-pack. They must lose weight through diet and exercise to achieve a six-pack if they have a high body fat percentage. [1, 2]
Caliper testing is the most accurate method for determining body fat percentage, a quick, painless test available at many gyms.
But be aware that automated BMI calculators do not differentiate between fat and muscle. Even though they may not have much excess fat, a person with a lot of muscle will have a high BMI. Work to reduce a person’s high body fat percentage by helping them lose weight through diet and exercise. Men require a body fat percentage of 6 and 13% to have a six-pack. To get a six-pack, women require a body fat percentage of 12 and 20%. [1, 3, 4]
2. Determine how many calories a person needs to consume daily- It is crucial that people determine their appropriate daily calorie intake, whether they are attempting to gain, reduce, or maintain weight. Since having a low body fat percentage is a must for acquiring a six-pack, they will want to pay close attention to how much they eat each day to ensure that they are not exceeding or falling below their daily calorie goal. Make sure someone trying to lose weight consumes fewer calories each day than they expend. [1, 4, 5]
3. Keep track of daily meals in a food journal- Individuals can assess whether they are consuming the appropriate number of calories by keeping track of what they consume daily. If individuals do not experience the desired effects from their six-pack meal plan, they can review their food log to determine where their diet needs to be changed.
4. Throughout the day, eat 5 to 6 small meals- They will have enough energy for their workouts if they eat modest meals frequently throughout the day to maintain their blood sugar levels constant. Additionally, it aids in controlling cravings for bad foods and hunger. Their mealtime routine might resemble this:
- Breakfast would be oatmeal with a banana.
- Between breakfast and lunch, two eggs on whole-grain toast are served.
- Lunch will include grilled chicken, sweet potatoes, and spinach.
- An energy drink between lunch and dinner.
- Dinner will be fish with quinoa, broccoli, and carrots.
- An apple and a protein bar for a post-dinner snack. [2, 5, 6]
5. Avoid going more than three hours without eating during the day- When someone eats consistently throughout the day, their body actively burns calories. But if they go more than three hours without eating, their body starts to burn fewer calories. Make sure they eat every three hours so their body can function properly. [1, 3, 5, 6]
6. Protein shakes should be had both immediately before and after exercise- Protein shakes are a convenient way to consume the necessary quantity of protein for muscular growth. One hour before going out and immediately following will aid abdominal muscles to get bigger and stronger. 
7. Consume 0.6–1 gram of protein for every pound (0.45 kilograms) of body weight- For the development of muscles, protein is a necessary nutrient and building block. Someone who wants to get a six-pack should make sure they consume adequate protein each day.
Among the things they can eat that are high in protein are:
- Poultry, as well as fish
- Peanut butter
- Cottage cheese
- Seeds such as hemp and chia. [1, 5, 7]
8. 50% of the daily calorie intake should come from complex carbohydrates- Carbohydrates aid in refuelling the body, which is crucial when developing a six-pack. Carbohydrates will provide the body with the energy it needs to exercise more. Avoid sugary, easy carbohydrates and stick to complex carbohydrates like fiber and starch.
Complex carbohydrates are present in:
- Vegetables, including cauliflower, tomatoes, bell peppers, asparagus, and spinach.
- Fruits, including strawberries, apples, and bananas.
- Oats, barley, brown rice, and whole-wheat bread are examples of whole grains. [1, 8, 9]
9. Include 10–20% of the daily calories from healthy fats- While avoiding excessive amounts of saturated fat, a person should consume various good fats. Healthy fats maintain a healthy metabolism and aid the body’s ability to absorb nutrients.
Foods that include healthy fats include:
- Almond oil
- Flax and salmon seeds
- Chia seeds
- Dark chocolate
- Edamame. [9, 10]
10. Chili peppers can be added to meals to curb the urge for fast food- Foods high in salt and sugar should be avoided to achieve a six-pack because they can make you gain weight. If someone needs extra support staying on a healthy diet, add chili peppers to meals daily. They can really stop the body from seeking salty and sweet foods. [1, 10, 11]
11. Consume some yogurt each day to help prevent bloating- Bloating in the stomach can obscure a six-pack. One should incorporate a few servings of yogurt into their daily diet because it is rich in probiotics, which help prevent bloating. [1, 3, 10, 11]
12. Green tea can help burn fat during exercise- Drinking green tea before working out helps enhance the body’s fat-burning rate. Green tea might help someone achieve a six-pack faster if they need to reduce their body fat percentage. Use hot water and pure green tea bags to make green tea. Avoid buying sweet green tea beverages from the supermarket. [1, 6, 7, 10, 12]
13. Every day, consume 3 to 4 liters of water- When attempting to achieve a six-pack, it is critical to maintaining hydration by drinking plenty of water. Bloating might affect how noticeable their six-pack is, so staying hydrated helps prevent it. Additionally, because they will be exercising more, they will need to drink more water each day to make up for the water they lose through sweat. During workouts, ensure an individual consumes 240ml water every 15 minutes. [2, 8, 6, 11]
14. Eat less processed, unhealthy food- Processed foods can cause weight gain because they frequently contain excessive amounts of sodium, sugar, and harmful fats. To acquire a six-pack, one must be lean, so they should eliminate processed meals from their diet. They should stay away from processed foods such as, for instance:
- Processed meats
- Fried potatoes
- Icy dessert. [1, 7, 9, 11]
15. Avoid sugar-filled sodas and energy drinks- Energy drinks and sodas have additional sugars that might contribute to weight gain. If someone consumes them in excess, they may also reduce the amount of water they drink daily. To ensure that they remain hydrated throughout the day, stick to water. [9, 10, 13]
16. Limit the amount of alcohol a person consumes- Alcohol has a lot of calories, especially wine and beer. Additionally, it makes them more ravenous and inclined to overindulge in junk food. Limit alcohol consumption to 1 or 2 drinks per week while they’re aiming to get a six-pack to avoid consuming too many extra calories. [4, 7, 13]
These amazing supplements to get a healthy and toned body.
Max Gains contain natural botanicals that support muscle growth and make the body look slim and muscular.
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus is often used for weight loss and to make the body look sleeker and curvier.
Slendarol is an amazing fast-acting formula that consists of natural ingredients and extracts that have been chosen to work together for dieting and exercise support.