Looking for the best hair supplement that supports the natural growth of healthy, strong, thick hair? End the search here and enjoy the benefits of Folexin!
Extensive hair fall or hair thinning may cause distress whether one happens to experience it due to genetics, hormonal changes, an underlying medical condition, side effects of certain medications, or stress. Men, women, and children all can suffer from hair loss or hair thinning which could seriously jeopardize their self-confidence and self-esteem by drastically changing their looks for the worse.
When it comes to the health of hair and finding solutions to hair-related concerns like hair fall or hair loss, people must have tried lot many hair products and be heedful of miraculous treatments. But, Folexin hair supplements made of natural ingredients are the most admired brand of all. It is an affordable approach to boosting hair health, making hair stronger and thicker, and providing a lovely sheen to hair. It supports the natural hair growth process, moving from the resting phase to the growth phase without getting caught in the middle.
Coming up: What’s Folexin, a brief discussion of the natural hair growth cycle, how Folexin works, ingredients of Folexin, benefits of Folexin, and answers to some FAQs on the product. Happy reading!
What is Folexin?
Folexin is a non-flavored, dietary hair growth product, a supplement comprising vitamins, minerals, and natural herbal extracts. It is a professional formula of quality natural ingredients that synergistically works to support the natural hair growth process, nourish overall hair health, and improve visible hair quality.
Folexin is created by Vita Balance Inc., a U.S.-based company. Initially, it was launched under the brand name Foligen and in 2018 it was renamed Folexin.
One must not expect that the product would provide an overnight success as this will depend upon other factors including lifestyle and diet.
Understanding Natural Hair Growth Cycle
The hair growth cycle involves three distinct stages: anagen, catagen, and telogen phase. By understanding what happens in every phase, one can understand the natural cycle that hair follicles go through.
- Anagen stage (Active Growth): In this stage, the hair follicle grows actively. Typically, it lasts for 2 to 6 years.
- Catagen stage (Transition phase): This is a very short-lived phase, usually of 1-2 weeks, wherein the original hair makes room for new hair follicles.
- Telogen stage (Resting phase): This is also known as the stationary stage as new hair strands have been released from the original hair follicle and the old ones fall out. The remaining follicles then patiently sit for up to 3 months before the entire 3-stage cycle repeats itself.
How do Folexin Hair Pills Work?
Folexin hair pills mimic the hair growth cycle. When one is not having sufficient nutrient uptake, hair growth is significantly slowed down in the telogen stage. Folexin nourishes the scalp with essential nutrients required for hair growth. All three stages of the hair growth cycle are equally favored by the vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts found in Folexin. As a result, the growth of hair gets stimulated and hair fall gets minimized. So, adding it to one’s regimen is worth it.
Folexin works to rejuvenate the inactive or dormant hair follicles to grow hair more abundantly and naturally. By optimizing and stabilizing the hair growth phase, the hair tends to maintain a long, healthy life and even become stronger beyond its inherent potential. The vitamins and minerals present in Folexin also decrease the resting phase. Therefore, thicker and fuller hair growth takes place from repaired hair follicles.
Besides providing nourishment and moisturizing the scalp, Folexin also protects the hair from harmful effects of the environment that contributes to hair loss and damage. It allows one to have healthy, lustrous hair. Thus, Folexin provides a broad-ranging hair therapy as it does not focus on a particular hair issue. With Folexin treatment, one can proudly show off his or her long, gorgeous locks!
Each hair follicle is unique and therefore the timing at which each hair follicle goes through the above-mentioned hair growth stages is different.
Formulation of Folexin
The product has a nutrition panel where the list of ingredients or formulas is provided by the manufacturer. The ingredients include:
- Vitamins such as Vitamin A (as beta-carotene), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B1 or Thiamine (as Thiamine mononitrate), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H (as Biotin), and Vitamin B9 or folic acid (as folate).
- Minerals such as Calcium (as calcium carbonate), Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide or Magnesium Stearate), Iron (as ferrous fumarate), Zinc (as Zinc oxide), Potassium (as Potassium gluconate), and Manganese (as Manganese amino acid chelate).
- A proprietary blend of PABA, horsetail extract, bamboo leaf extract, stinging nettle, spirulina, a root extract of Chinese peony, the fruit of saw palmetto, plant sterol from Soy Bean, alfalfa, and barley grass.
- Others like silicon dioxide, rice flour, and vegetable capsule.
Why do People Prefer Folexin?
The ingredients present in Folexin supplements offer a lot many benefits including:
- Support to Natural Hair Growth Cycle- Folexin works to kick start the natural hair growth cycle and keep hair growing even when the supply of the product is over. By providing the most favorable nutrition, it can help one maintain optimal health and support the quality, thickness, and strength of healthy hair.
- Use of All-natural Ingredients- As opposed to harmful hair growth products like minoxidil with ill effects, Folexin is nutrient-rich and naturally nourishes the hair with the use of vitamins, minerals, and herbs. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that works with specific enzymes in the body to support the generation of certain proteins (called keratin) involved in maintaining thick, strong, and healthy hair. Saw Palmetto is a popular ingredient that works to support hair growth by blocking the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone into DHT hormone. Fo-Ti is not a much-known ingredient, imported from China, which has been used in China for centuries to support anti-aging and general health and can now be used as a support to the natural hair growth process.
- Convenient in Use: As Folexin hair growth supplements come in capsules, they are easy to be consumed.
- Protection from Environmental Damage- Folexin can be used to keep skin, nails, or hair as well as the immune system in optimal condition and protected from any harmful substances present in the environment like chlorine, traffic fumes, or UV rays.
- Provide Glow from the Inside Out- It can help achieve shiny hair, smooth glowing skin, and a happier smile!
- Suitable for Both Men and Women- Folexin can be used for both men and women and is suitable for all hair types.
- Premium Quality- Folexin product undergoes rigorous batch testing after their manufacturing to ensure both quality and purity. It is made in the U.S. within an FDA-registered facility that follows GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines using both domestic and imported ingredients. Each bottle of Folexin supplements certainly is exactly as it says.
- Rest Assured, there’s NO Daunting Subscription or recurring billing model as found in Keranique hair products.
- Affordable Product: The cost of Folexin is not much high.
Folexin is superior to all other hair loss products. It is an all-in-one solution for varieties of hair problems including thin, dry, and damaged hair resulting from different factors including genetic defects, depression, chemical damage, degeneration, and exposure to environmental effects.
Folexin Before and After Results
Continuous use of Folexin supplements is likely to produce remarkable results. But, it’s important to combine Folexin treatment with the use of high-quality shampoo and hair conditioner. As per the customer’s experience, in the first week of daily intake of Folexin, the DHT levels in the body get reduced- which is the common cause of hair loss and thinning in men and women.
By the end of the second week, the hair texture improves and one can have shiny and strong hair. In the third week of having Folexin supplements, the hair structure becomes thicker and more vital. The hair elasticity gets improved significantly and the flow of blood around the scalp is greatly enhanced. At the end of the fourth week, incredible results are noticed. The hair will no longer be dry and damaged, they will become silky and smooth. After continuous use of Folexin for two months, one can achieve a head full of thick, healthy, lustrous hair.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to use Folexin Products?
Folexin Hair Growth Supplement for men and women comes in form of capsules for adult use only. It’s recommended to take 2 capsules daily with a glass of water and food or as directed by the physician. One bottle contains 60 capsules that should be finished in a month to notice visibly radiant, strong, and beautiful hair. Taking Folexin capsules along with other medications or within one hour of intake of any other drugs is not advised. This is because the Folexin capsule ingredients might reduce the effects of some medications and even cause complications. Moreover, one must not exceed the recommended dose.
Even if swallowing full capsules is not enjoyed by everyone, it’s the only right option. If one wishes to absorb the compact powder within the Folexin capsule in one’s favorite food or drinks, it’s not recommended because of its bad taste and no attempt can be made to swallow half of the capsules as its contents may get wasted.
Caution: Before buying this product, consult a healthcare professional if you are pregnant, lactating, or currently taking certain medications.
2. Do I Need a Doctor’s Prescription for Taking Folexin?
No, Folexin can be purchased without a prescription.
3. How Long Will It Take For Me to Start Experiencing the Benefits of Folexin?
The level of support that Folexin provides for hair health depends upon other factors and influences such as one’s diet and lifestyle choices. It is important to be aware of the fact that hair grows only a quarter to a half inch per month i.e. between 6 and 12 mm, so judging the support of hair growth by checking the length of the hair strand is difficult.
However, one can figure out healthy hair growth by many more noticeable signs. Nutritional products like Folexin tends to gradually work, but it all depends upon the individual. Therefore, some customers who had Folexin have started to visualize results within a few weeks while others have started to notice the effects after a couple of months.
4. Is Folexin a Gender-Biased Product?
No, the benefits of Folexin capsules can be enjoyed by all sexes and adults of any hair type.
5. Is Folexin a Vegetarian Product?
Yes, Folexin is a vegetarian product as it does not contain ingredients from an animal source. However, it’s not vegan because of the inclusion of Vitamin D3.
6. Is Folexin an FDA-certified Product?
No, FDA does not certify dietary supplements like Folexin. But, the product is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility.
7. Does Folexin Contain Any Allergens?
Soy is present in Folexin supplements. The product is manufactured and packaged in a facility that may also process eggs, milk, wheat, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, and crustacean shellfish- all of which can turn out to be an allergen to anyone. For uncommon allergens, one can check the complete list of ingredients on the label of the product.
8. Is Folexin Safe?
Customers’ reviews speak that Folexin hair growth supplement is not associated with side effects. Unlike toxic medications having chemicals for supporting hair growth, everything inside Folexin is 100% natural and safe. There may be minor annoyances faced by customers like not being able to sleep because of their energy levels soaring through the roof. Even diabetics can take the Folexin capsules every day after their morning meal.
9. Where to Buy Folexin?
Folexin is not available at drug stores but rather online to ensure the supply is just enough for only direct customers. One can buy it from the original and official website only. No one should worry about running out of Folexin as there are multi-bottle options to select from.
To buy Folexin please visit folexin.com