While medically examining daycare and polyclinic patients, Urinary tract infection is found to be one of the most common health complications resulting from a bladder or urinary infections. Although both women and men of advancing age can get affected by a urinary infection, the risk of developing lower urinary tract infections is more in women. It’s said that UTIs caused by bacteria invading the bladder is mostly seen in women aged between 18 and 24 hours. If left untreated, this medical condition leads to serious disorders including bedwetting, leakage, urgent urgency, and many other urinary problems.
Most women suffering from urinary tract infections feel embarrassed to share their problems with their doctors or partners and may end up experiencing deeper infections. The symptoms of urinary tract infections may include dysuria (pain while urinating) and suprapubic pain, which can be a distressing burning or searing sensation. Urinary tract infections are usually caused by bacteria or fungi and can be triggered by the preservatives and chemicals present in food and drink. The sugars in one’s diet can result in more fungal or bacterial overgrowth and dehydration can lead to a build-up of bacteria, thereby leading to infection.
To help with urinary tract infections and related health issues, several dietary supplements and medications are available in the market. Among all dietary supplements that claim to maintain good urinary tract health, VivaPost Urinary Tract Support is the best and most efficient support for the health of both the urinary and immune systems that are backed by science.
Coming up with: What’s VivaPost Urinary Tract Support, its working, its ingredients, how can one get benefits from it, and at last answers to some frequently asked questions about this health supplement. Read on to know more:
What is VitaPost Urinary Tract Support?
VitaPost Urinary Tract Support is a popular natural prebiotic and probiotic health supplement trusted by thousands of patients having urinary tract and bladder issues and urinary tract infections (UTI) patients. It is a premium quality herbal medicine that can help dramatically improve urine incontinence and even reduce and comfort repeated visits to the washroom day and night. It can even lower the frequency of sudden urgency and can avoid one from getting embarrassed by leaking urine in clothes and wetting beds. This product is manufactured in the company of United States using a mixture of quality domestic and imported ingredients.
How does Urinary Tract Support work?
The probiotic additives featured in the Urinary Tract Support are a combination of good bacteria that helps improve the immune and digestive systems. These bacteria are closely packed with harmful antigens, support the cells, and effectively help in the mending of tissues. They can treat complications of Urinary Tract Infections, however, there are still chances of their recurrence.
Urinary Tract Support supplements even support a healthy balance of neutral, natural, and pathogenic bacteria. The DE111 bacterial strain in the product helps in the production of invulnerable spores that ensure its long-lasting survival. Besides, it even aids in digestion and digestive health.
In addition, Urinary Tract Support has an active prebiotic called PreforPro with four stains of bacteriophage. The bacteriophage is known to destroy particularly bad (or pathogenic) bacteria such as E. coli. PreferPro is also beneficial to the gut microflora in supporting the digestive system, immune system, and overall well-being.
The organic ingredients of Urinary Tract Support persuade healthy bowel control and the regular urine sphincter while the probiotic mixture helps in flushing harmful toxins from the body to purify the kidney. The supplement improves kidney function, strengthens the walls of the urinary bladder, and helps avoid urinary infections. By regular intake of Urinary Tract Support pills, the consumers can maintain appropriate levels of proanthocyanidins (PAC) in their bodies. This way, their body can prevent harmful bacteria from attaching to their body and support their urinary tract health.
Ingredients of Urinary Tract Support
The VitaPost Urinary Tract Support formula comprises three patented ingredients, combining years of work and development into one supplement.
1. Pacran® (whole Cranberry extract)- It is a natural ingredient made wholly from North American cranberries (Vaccinium macrocapron). It is a registered trademark of Naturex which makes use of a patented proprietary extraction method to retain the goodness of whole cranberries. The supplement contains Cranberries 50:1 extract. This ingredient is rich in compounds like potent, standardized A-PACs (A-type proanthocyanidins) and also Vitamins A, C, and K, potassium, quercetin, myricetin, and calcium. It is well-supported by academic studies as support for the health of the urinary tract.
2. PreforPro® (Active Apparata)- The traditional, fiber-based prebiotics are associated with gas and bloating whereas PreferPro® represents the revolutionary prebiotic technology- a uniquely active prebiotic. PreferPro® is the trademark of Deerland Enzymes, Inc. It includes carefully chosen 4 strains of bacteriophages: LH01-Myoviridae, T4D-Myoviridae, LL5-Siphoviridae, and LL12-Myoviridae that are responsible for allowing the good bacteria to flourish and bad ones to get destroyed by attacking their cell walls. 15mg dose of PreferPro® in the VitaPost Urinary Tract Support has been reported, as per research studies, to effectively reduce the amount of harmful E. coli in the gut. Generally, it offers a new, exciting approach to support the digestive system, immune system, and general health.
3. DE111TM (Bacillus subtilis)- It is one special probiotic that can help support normal digestion and promote a healthy digestive system while inhibiting several strains of pathogenic bacteria. For female athletes who are under physical training, the product has been associated with lowering body fat. It is a trademark registered with Deerland Enzymes, Inc. DE111TM can form almost-indestructible spores, making it an incredibly resilient ingredient in the supplement, which ensures its beneficial survival. The bacterium can also produce more than 20 kinds of antibiotics to fight against other microorganisms. Generally, these tough friends can support digestion and digestive health.
4. Other Ingredients- include vegetable cellulose, low-moisture rice dextrin, silicon dioxide, and medium-chain triglycerides.
Vegetable cellulose is an insoluble fiber that can help in pushing food through the digestive system and support regular bowel movements. Its natural dietary fiber may even prevent some intestinal diseases. Eating cellulose can help reduce cholesterol, inflammation in the body, and blood pressure. For UTI patients, cellulose can help in breaking the cycle of infection without the need for traditional antibiotics.
Rice dextrin is a carbohydrate, a soluble fiber, that can help avoid the recurrence of UTIs in women. Its other benefits include support for healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood sugar levels, heart health, and colon health; promotion of healthy intestinal flora, provides satiation and healthy weight loss, and relief from occasional constipation.
Silicon dioxide is a trace mineral that can boost the immune system and support general health.
Medium chain triglycerides are kinds of fats that are taken from coconut and palm kernel oils. They play a role in weight loss, reducing metabolic syndrome, inflammation, and abdominal obesity.
Why do Women Love Urinary Tract Support?
The three ingredients packed in Urinary Tract Support capsules have clinical studies that reveal their benefits for a healthy Urinary tract in women. Pacran helps in maintaining the long-term health of the urinary tract, PreferPro supports a healthy balance of bacterial-biome, and DE111 is the source of beneficial, resilient, probiotic bacteria- which is why women go for Urinary Tract Support supplements.
People prefer to take Urinary Tract Support as its use offers multiple benefits including:
- It is a safe and effective supplement, easily consumable, and affordable.
- The supplement provides the best support for a healthy functioning immune system and urinary system particularly the health of the urinary tract.
- The product is extremely helpful in enhancing the general health of women which includes their body’s metabolism, kidney health, and digestive health.
- Every single bottle of it comes with a guarantee of full money back.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Use Urinary Tract Support?
Recommended Dose and Directions: Two pills must be taken daily with a glass of water after having food or as directed by the healthcare professional.
Precautions: Avoid exceeding the intake of the recommended dose. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under 18 years and people with some known underlying medical condition must consult a physician before taking Urinary Tract Support or any other supplement.
2. Can I purchase Urinary Tract Support Without a Prescription?
Yes, there is no need of bothering a doctor’s prescription to buy and use Urinary Tract Support. The product is available in one-time order.
3. What are my Delivery Options?
Urinary Tract Support is available for delivery to 20 countries across the globe. One can check their country name in the list of countries available on the official website at the time of the first step of checkout. The orders placed at the official online store are instantly processed and shipped to one’s address depending upon which delivery option one choose.
4. What is the cost of Urinary Tract Support?
On the official website, there are three different packages available from which one can choose to buy. They are:
- One bottle of Urinary Tract Support has 30 capsules for 30 days.
- Two bottles of Urinary Tract Support having 120 capsules in total for 60 days.
- Four bottles of Urinary Tract Support plus one free having 300 capsules in total for 150 days.
The manufacturers of the Urinary Tract Support supplements ensure that the product is pocket-friendly for customers, benefits their health, and is the best match when it comes to their needs and satisfaction. To know more about the cost visit urinarytractsupport.net
5. Is there any return and refund policy on an unopened bottle of Urinary Tract Support?
The manufacturers of Urinary Tract Support capsules promise their buyers that at every order they place, there is a 100% refund guarantee if they are unsatisfied with the product. However, the customers can only return and take a refund for bottles of the supplement with an unbroken company’s seal within 5 months of their purchase. For further details like how is refund determined, check the return and refund policy.
6. Is Urinary Tract Support a Vegan Product?’
Yes, Urinary Tract Support is completely a vegetarian product as there is no single ingredient coming from an animal source.
7. Can I get an Allergy After Taking Urinary Tract Support?
The Urinary Tract Support capsules are free of common allergens. However, there are still chances of one experiencing allergies after the intake of such supplements. That’s because the product is manufactured and packaged in a facility where different foods containing common allergens are processed. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has announced 8 common foods as allergens: peanuts, soybean, milk, fish, wheat, egg, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, and fish. If still worried about allergies, check the list of ingredients of the product for the presence of any uncommon allergens.
8. Does FDA certify Urinary Tract Support?
The product is manufactured in a US facility run under the registry of the FDA. The facility strictly follows GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines.
9. Where to buy Urinary Tract Support?
Urinary Tract Support can be online purchased only from their official website. This ensures that customers are not cheated with any replica products.
10. Is Urinary Tract Support best for my use?
VitaPost Urinary Tract Support is mainly for women who develop chronic or short-lived urinary tract infections and suffer from their associated complications. It can be taken by women to enhance their immunity, improve their digestion or digestive health, and improve their metabolism.
The supplement can be used by those women who are aged above 18 years, are neither pregnant nor lactating, and have been suffering from urinary health issues as a result of urinary tract infections and unhealthy kidneys.
11. Is it safe to use Urinary Tract Support?
Yes, Urinary Tract Support does not contain any artificial ingredients that could risk one’s health. It is a non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) and gluten-free product that is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility with GMP guidelines, therefore it’s safe to use.
For more information on this amazing product and if one wants to place an order, please visit now at urinarytractsupport.net