Are you searching for the best solution that could naturally help you completely get rid of most ailments? People who fall sick often usually are unaware of the real reason behind their illness. Instead, they just visit a general physician and start taking their prescribed medications and therapies. But their poor immune health is the actual culprit.
When people start to take proper nutrition support for a healthy immune system automatically their bodies would be able to protect them from getting ill. If you require such a health supplement that could be your immunity booster and even support joint and muscle health, don’t look further, VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger might turn out to be your best help. Thousands of good customer reviews back the confidence of new users for purchasing the product. You can avail the exclusive offers on the product by placing the order now.
What is VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger?
VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger is the perfect nature superfood blend that can be purchased for a daily health regime. The pills have a careful blend of popular culinary roots: Turmeric & Ginger and it is fortified with the bioavailability-increasing BioPerine®. It is a non-GMO and gluten-free product. The product is manufactured and sold by a registered company in the United States called Vita Balance Inc. whose trademark is VitaPost. It is formulated in a GMP-certified facility registered under Food and Drug Administration and is third-party tested so it’s of premium quality and safe for use.
Ingredients of VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger
VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger supplements are manufactured in the US in an FDA-registered facility and contain quality imported and domestic ingredients. The high-standard mixture of natural ingredients present in the formulation includes:
- Turmeric (source: roots of Curcuma longa)- The supplements are composed of organic turmeric (rhizome of the turmeric plant) and turmeric 95% curcuminoids. Turmeric contains a chemical called curcumin- a primary active component that has many health benefits and has been the subject of many research studies in today’s time. Turmeric roots have been a stable of the Ayurvedic tradition for centuries for wakefulness, respiratory system health, joint health, and many other applications.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)- The product contains an extract of ginger, a superfood rhizome that is constantly in the spotlight for natural health. It is long been in use all across the globe for its long list of health benefits including efficient digestion, no bloating and gas, nausea relief, and it is anti-inflammatory. It is a popular herb believed to have restore and soothing properties.
- BioPerine®- Chemically named Piperine, BioPerine® is a patented extract of peppercorn and long pepper. Piperine is an alkaloid that is initially tasteless but provides the distinct pepper taste, a burning aftertaste that people usually love in some food items. Most importantly, this substance can significantly increase the absorption of some nutrients in the body. The relevant nutrient here is curcumin present in turmeric. When curcumin and piperine are taken together, there can be a 20- a fold increase in bioavailability as compared to curcumin alone.
- Other Ingredients- Cellulose to make the vegetable capsules and Magnesium Stearate used as a flow agent to avoid clumping turmeric, ginger, and BioPerine® together.
Why do People Prefer VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger?
Turmeric & Ginger are the two most popular superfoods known worldwide. These come from rhizomes and have been consumed by people for thousands of years both as a spice and as medicine. Generally, Turmeric & Ginger are known to provide pain-killing effects for lot many illnesses including painful inflammatory diseases like arthritis and colitis. Both of them are loaded with antioxidants and have impressive anti-inflammatory benefits. Antioxidants can help manage free radicals and prevent wear and tear on cells. They are healthy for the heart as they can help lower blood pressure and even bad cholesterol.
Also, these tuberous roots play a role in preventing cancers and are well-known home remedies for nausea. Overall, with an intake of turmeric and ginger people can enhance their general health and maintain their active, healthy life. They can enjoy their life moments without any fear of having infections and even protect their loved one’s health. Two key scientifically-proven health benefits offered by VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger supplements include:
- A Healthy Immune System– Ginger is commonly consumed as a tonic for digestive comfort. It has rich phytochemistry. It is composed of functional components like shogaol, gingerols, and paradols which have potent antioxidant properties and are used in a large variety of deep chemical activities, thereby supporting the immune system. It makes the immune system more active and helps in tracing the infections to destroy them. Other than that, it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Raw ginger has around 18% carbohydrates, 1% fat, 2% protein, and 79% water. It is loaded with nutrients such as Vitamin B6 and essential minerals like magnesium and manganese. Altogether, ginger can help fight infections and keep many ailments at bay.
Similar to ginger, turmeric also holds antioxidant properties with long-term effects. It is believed that oxidative damage is one of the causes of aging and numerous diseases. It involves highly reactive molecules with unpaired electrons, known as free radicals. Free radicals frequently react with vital organic compounds, such as fatty acids, proteins, and DNA. The primary benefit of antioxidants is that they protect the body from free radicals. Curcumin is a potent antioxidant whose chemical structure allows it to neutralize free radicals. In addition, animal and cellular studies indicate that curcumin may inhibit the action of free radicals and enhance the activity of other antioxidants.
As per many studies conducted on curcumin and many other bioactive components of turmeric, it has been reported that turmeric has many benefits in combating various health conditions by modulating the immune system. Turmeric has shown anti-inflammatory properties which is why it could be used to reduce chronic inflammation of certain inflammatory diseases and also aid in fighting infections by reducing short-term inflammation. When Turmeric & Ginger are combined with BioPerine®, the formulation offers solid support for the immune system.
- Best Support for Joint and Muscle Health– Turmeric is long known to be best for supporting muscles and joint health. The aid for joint health could be primarily through the action of curcumin because it is a powerful antioxidant. Curcumin is found to inhibit inflammatory molecules anywhere in the body such as lipoxygenase, phospholipase, leukotrienes, cyclooxygenase 2, nitric oxide, and prostaglandins. This means it can help reduce inflammation within the body which is a symptom of most joint health issues. Additionally, it could inhibit the formation of osteoclasts- the main reason behind the bone’s breakdown and eventually prevent the joints from getting degraded.
Thus, curcumin alone can provide lot many joint-related benefits including anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, anti-arthritic, and anti-aging. However, research studies have shown that curcumin found in turmeric is usually not well-absorbed by the body. Therefore, BioPerine® is used to address this issue. The Piperine present in BioPerine® ensures that the consumer is taking up more turmeric.
As per a multitude of studies, turmeric has been found to have great potential in improving joint health conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, particularly in terms of tenderness, swelling, pain, and joint mobility.
Ginger can also improve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (an autoimmune condition) and help with joint health. With its anti-inflammatory effects, it can help reduce pain, soreness, and swelling, and treat a lack of joint mobility. Many studies have highlighted the potential of ginger to reduce soreness of muscles near joints and even prevent the cartilage to deteriorate. Researchers have found that ginger contains certain components that help reduce inflammation- a central process in rheumatoid arthritis patients, by affecting both the pro and anti-inflammatory molecules.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Suggested use Directions for usage of VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger Supplements?
Take one capsule two times a day with meals or as directed by the healthcare provider. One bottle contains 60 capsules and lasts for a month. It’s strictly advised to not exceed the recommended dose. Individuals who are under the age of 18 years, people suffering from known medical conditions, and pregnant or lactating women must first consult a general physician before using this product or any other everyday dietary supplement. Furthermore, it is not advised to consume it in parts by splitting the capsules in half and attempting to swallow them. That’s because the capsule contains a compact powder that could get wasted. Also, it is not recommended to mix the capsules in your favorite food or drink as it may not taste good. Diabetic people can take the capsules daily after their breakfast.
2. Can VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger supplements be taken without a prescription?
Yes, the product is available for purchase at the official drugstore without a doctor’s prescription.
3. Is there a return and refund policy applicable to unopened bottles of VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger supplements?
Yes, the manufacturers of this product stand 100% by it and are very much happy for their customers to return and take a refund for their unused bottles of Turmeric & Ginger within 5 months of purchase.
If you find out that the supplements are not working for you, you can just give a call or email the supplier and send your purchased bottles back. Remember that you are protected by a rock-solid 180-day money-back guarantee, so you can get your refund in just a few hours without any questions and hassles from the creator side.
4. Is the product free of common allergens?
Turmeric & Ginger supplements do not contain common food allergens like soy, milk, peanuts, egg, wheat, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish. To check out for uncommon allergens in the product, please look at the ingredient list on the label of the bottle.
5. Is VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger a Vegan Product?
Yes, it is a vegan product. No such ingredients are coming from an animal source.
6. Does FDA certify Turmeric & Ginger supplements?
VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger product bottles are manufactured in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines.
7. What are my Delivery Options?
VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger supplements are available for delivery worldwide in only 20 countries. The list of these countries can be looked for in the first step of checkout. Once you place your order, your request is processed immediately and the product is shipped to your doorstep depending upon which delivery option you have chosen.
8. Where can I purchase VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger and at what cost?
The product is exclusively available on its official website run by Vita Balance Inc. This is good as there is no chance of anyone unknowingly buying any duplicate supplements. The supplier provides just enough for use by direct customers ONLY. The official website displays different packages for you to choose from with pocket-friendly price tags. The prices of the packages are quoted without shipping fees. Here are three packages offered on the website:
- One bottle of VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger containing 60 capsules and equivalent to a month’s supply costing $23.95.
- Two bottles of VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger containing 120 capsules and equivalent to two months’ supply coming at a discounted price of $42.94 (you can save $4.96).
- Three bottles of VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger with an extra free bottle containing 240 capsules in total and equivalent to 4 months’ supply at a discounted price of $64.41 (you can save $31.39).
9. How can I discontinue intake of VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger Supplements?
If you wish to stop consumption of any dietary supplement such as Turmeric & Ginger, always remember that you must not abruptly stop it instead you must slowly wean your body off it. This way, the body would get sufficient time to adjust without the supplements.
10. Is VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger a Worthy Good Product?
Thousands of folks have purchased these supplements and have reported no side effects as everything inside it is 100% natural. There might be cases where you might experience nights where you don’t want to sleep when your energy levels are soaring through the roof or your known ones pestering you and asking you what you have been doing to look so good. All these are just minor annoyances that must be overlooked.
VitaPost Turmeric & Ginger to enhance your immunity and to get the proper nutrition support for a healthy immune system. Click here to add your order turmericginger