Losing weight is not as easy as it seems. Having a healthy diet and indulging in daily physical activities requires commitment, which is not much possible in modern times. What’s way tougher than losing overall body weight, is to be able to shed pounds in only specific areas of the body when looking for the shaping up of the whole body. Nowadays, it is so common for everyone to have one or more annoying sites on their bodies where fat is building up compared to other areas. The body part where the fat is being stored in excess varies for different people.
Scroll down to know about the types of body fat, why fat is stored and lost differently in different people, the hardest body parts to lose body fat and fat-burning/removal options for these tough body sites. 
Body Fat Basics
Body fat is categorized into two types:
- Visceral Fat or “Hard” Fat
This body fat gets deposited in between, around, and inside the organs and can harm one’s health. It can increase the risk of inflammatory response and further lead to illnesses like heart disease, cancer, and other metabolic disorders.
- Subcutaneous Fat or “Soft” Fat
This is a non-dangerous fat that is situated just underneath the skin that one can feel when pinching through the skin. It is more visible but much harder to lose.
When one thinks of losing body fat, it’s mostly about losing white adipose tissue that has become larger and resulted in weight gain. The increase in the size of white adipose tissue cells is because of the consumption of excess calories from food.
There is also another body fat called brown adipose tissue that is burnt inside the body to help regulate the body temperature which some researchers believe has a role in weight management. [2, 3]
Why Fats are Stored or Lost Differently Among People?
Human bodies store lipids to be used later as an energy source. When there are out-of-control levels of estrogen and testosterone hormones in the body, the specific body part where surplus fat gets stored varies. For instance, men tend to store more fat in their abdominal areas if their bodies are producing low testosterone. On the other side, women tend to store more belly fat when their bodies are experiencing a drop in estrogen levels. There are even other hormones whose unique balance can impact where fat gets stored in the body. Other reasons include a combination of genetics, lifestyle, and environmental factors. [1, 2]
Hardest Areas to Lose Fat From
The longest muscles of the human body are situated in the thigh area. For losing fat from the thighs, these muscles are required to be exercised. When targeting fat loss from the thighs, the four legs area is required to be worked out: the hamstrings, calves, glutes, and thighs. Additionally, working on the legs more often can help reduce belly fat, achieve a toned abdomen, and reveal abs.
2. Love Handles and Lower Back
Love handles are the excess fat deposits on either side of the waist above the hips. Getting a slim waistline is universally agreed to be the hardest goal. To lose fat from such areas, one must focus on daily calorie intake, having proper sleep at night, reducing overall stress, and alongside go for at least three High-Intensity Interval Training exercises every week.
3. Lower Abdominals
The more common and first body part where fat gets stored and one of the last regions to lose fat from during a weight loss program is the lower abdomen. To trim the flaps on the lower abdomen, one must go for cardio workouts regularly, reduce calorie intake, perform belly exercises to cut abdominal fat, and even avoid or stop alcohol consumption altogether in life.
Arm fat can also be hard to lose, especially in females. For losing arm fat and toning the arms, one must focus on a workout of the biceps, shoulders, and triceps at least 2-3 times a week. Moreover, one must remain in calorie deficit mode to help reduce his/her arm fat and reveal more of his/her arm muscles. Noticeable results are also achievable if one opts for 30 minutes cardio workouts five times a week or at least three times of High-Intensity Interval Training per week.
When one loses muscle mass on his/her butt, the body tries to compensate for the loss by filling the space with fat. To shape out the hips or trim butt fat, it is highly recommended to perform heavy compound movements, such as deadlifts and squats. 
Some Ways To Reduce Body Fats
Losing weight or fat from specific body parts is not possible alone with really good isolation workouts. These are some weight loss tips worth considering for optimal results:
- Follow a Personalized Diet Plan for Weight Loss: The diet must include whole food grains, protein-rich foods, more soluble fiber, fewer carbohydrates/sugars, healthy fats like omega-3 fatty acids, fresh fruits, and green leafy vegetables loaded with antioxidants and minerals.
- Have a Proper Sleep Schedule and Sleeping Hours At Night: This is imperative in maintaining hormonal balance inside the body which further aids in healthy weight management.
- Regularly Exercise: To effectively burn fat, create a calorie deficit and consider adding strength-training exercises in the weekly regimen to focus on building muscles and increasing the basal metabolic rate. The best exercises for losing weight include low-intensity cardio, jumping rope, burpees, high-intensity interval training, and strength training exercises like pushups, kettlebell swings, step-ups, lunges, and deadlifts.
- Take Weight Loss Supplements: Some products are revolutionizing weight loss supplements and claim to be an exercise and dieting support. These includes CLA 2000, Garcinia Cambogia Plus, and Slendarol.
The best supplements for weight loss:
- CLA 2000- It is formulated with Safflower oil which naturally contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)- a class of fatty acids that supports healthy body composition.
- Garcinia Cambogia Plus– Garcinia Cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit that is a great source of Chromium and hydroxycitric acid (HCA). HCA inhibits the activity of the enzyme ATP citrate lyase which is responsible for energy storage in the body as cholesterol or fat.
- Slendarol– This natural formulation contains powerful herbs such as Green tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean, and Raspberry Ketone that have antioxidant properties, aiding in weight loss. [1, 2, 4, 5, 6]