Having trouble falling asleep at night? Are you tired of tossing and turning on your bed to get a good night’s sleep? If so, do try out VitaPost Sleep Support Plus!
What is Vitapost Sleep Support Plus?
Vitapost Sleep Support Plus is a specially formulated natural sleep aid that helps people get a deep, restful sleep at night. A great night’s sleep is necessary to feel energetic and refreshed the following day and to allow metabolism and other biological processes within the body to function optimally.
The product comes in easy-to-swallow pills composed of vitamins, minerals, and a proprietary blend of traditional and modern botanical extracts. It is a gluten-free and vegan-friendly product manufactured in the United States within an FDA-registered facility using both domestic and imported ingredients. It helps people fall and stay asleep and maintain a proper sleep schedule as well as good sleeping habits.
How do Vitapost Sleep Support Plus Supplements Work?
Vitapost Sleep Support Plus is a great natural everyday supplement that has been shown to improve one’s sleep quality, provide relief from occasional sleeplessness, and support a healthy sleep cycle as well as a feeling of relaxation. Its works best for anyone struggling to wake up in the morning and those feeling extremely tired or energy-less throughout the day. With Vitapost Sleep Support Plus, one can go to sleep faster, have lengthy sound sleep, and wake up feeling revitalized and refreshed. Therefore, poor sleep would no longer sabotage one’s general health.
The natural ingredients present in this dietary supplement are known to play a role in inducing well-rested sleep. GABA is known to minimize the stress that may interfere with rest and melatonin helps in regulating the sleep-wake cycle.
Ingredients in Vitapost Sleep Support Plus
Vitapost Sleep Support Plus is packed with a range of potent botanicals along with vitamins and minerals.
1. Minerals– It includes Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) and Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate). The latter may help regulate the neurotransmitters (GABA) that plays a direct role in supporting deep, restorative sleep. It helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves and makes a person stress, tension, and anxiety free. The former is directly related to one’s sleep cycle. It helps the body make use of tryptophan (an amino acid) to make melatonin, a hormone that helps one fall asleep and stay asleep.
2. Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)- It acts as a coenzyme in the bio-synthesis of melatonin and even keeps the bodily functions best operating by helping the brain develop and function properly and by forming RBCs (erythrocytes). It is much needed for the formation of norepinephrine and serotonin, which helps to determine mood. Researchers have found that Vitamin B6 deficiency can result in sleep disturbances.
3. The Sleep Formula Proprietary Blend– Includes the following herbal extracts and other natural substances:
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) (root): This traditional herb has long been in use as a natural support for the assistance of occasional sleeplessness.
- Goji (Wolfberry/ Lycium barbarium) (berry): These are popular berries known for their antioxidant benefits including promoting a feeling of calmness.
- Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla) (flower): This flower is widely used in teas because of its calming and relaxing properties provided by the compound called apigenin.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (aerial): It is used for centuries for providing mild sedation and calming effects. When the mind is not able to quieten at bedtime and there are racing thoughts, this herb can calm the mind and let the person with occasional sleeplessness, fall asleep.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnita): It’s a calming herb that’s long been used to relieve anxiety, certain forms of pain, ADHD, and stress, and help with sleep because it increases the levels of GABA- an inhibitory neurotransmitter.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) (flower): It contains Humulene and Lupuline are researched to have mild sedative properties and thereby exhibit neuroactive properties. As a supplement, it can raise GABA and serotonin in the brain and therefore act as a sleeping aid.
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) (aerial): It can benefit sleep by increasing sleep hormone melatonin production and by supporting a positive mood. Some shreds of evidence suggest that it can relieve anxiety.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root): It contains abundant flavonoids including baicalin and scutellarian, which provides the herb with antispasmodic and sedative properties. Therefore, its use as a sleeping pill can reduce nervous headaches. It’s often used along with other herbs like valerian.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (root): It is known to have sleep-inducing potential and improve sleep onset latency and sleep quality in patients with insomnia.
- 5-HTP (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed): It may help boost serotonin levels and result in sleepiness and slowed breathing.
- Inositol: It is a type of natural sugar found in plant sources like citrus fruits and nuts. It’s believed to calm anxiety and aid sleep by activating the neurotransmitters serotonin and orexin in the brain.
- L-Theanine: It is an amino acid, found in great and known to promote relaxation. It may even work to increase alpha-brain wave activity which encourages a state of mental alertness, deep relaxation, and clarity, thereby enhancing sleep quality.
- L-Taurine: It is a type of amino acid that can support the function of GABA- allowing the mind to calm down and encourage rest.
- L-Tryptophan: It is an essential amino acid that acts as a precursor of serotonin (a neurotransmitter for positive mood). Tryptophan hydroxylase is an enzyme that can help increase serotonin levels in the body by catalyzing the conversion of tryptophan to serotonin. Also, it aids in the production of a sleep-inducing neurotransmitter called melatonin. As a supplement, it can support a whole range of body systems or functions including the cardiovascular system, immune system, and cognitive functions. Intake of dietary tryptophan is known to be associated with healthy sleep duration.
- GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid): It is a neurotransmitter, a chemical in the brain, that helps regulate mood by counteracting neurotransmitters responsible for excitement or stress.
- Melatonin: It is a neurotransmitter, a hormone produced by the pineal gland in the brain. Its most common role is supporting the sleep/wake cycle (also called circadian rhythm). Melatonin production is less in the morning due to natural light and more in the evening which is why it signals the body to sleep when it’s nighttime.
4. Other ingredients- Each capsule is made up of inactive ingredients like Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon dioxide. Cellulose makes up the covering of vegetable capsules. Magnesium stearate is used to prevent sticking of ingredients of the capsule to one another and the machine that creates the capsule. Silicon dioxide is added as an anticaking agent.
Why do People Prefer Vitapost Sleep Support Plus?
Vitapost Sleep Support Plus is most people’s choice as its ingredients offer a lot many benefits, including:
- It assists with the gentle calming of the brain’s activities which further supports occasional sleeplessness.
- It helps induce good quality sleep, increases feelings of relaxation, and provides anxiety relief.
- It shortens the length of time it takes to fall asleep, reduces wakefulness during sleep, and increases the amount of delta sleep- the deepest form of sleep.
- The compounds present in the Sleep Support Plus formula have been shown to reduce anxiety and stress which could further result in insomnia.
- It boosts the mind and makes the user feel happy and energetic.
It is easily available online at affordable rates.
- It can reduce the stress hormone cortisol and increase adenosine production which further helps enhance overall immunity functions by increasing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
- It is made up of all-natural ingredients and does not claim any side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a doctor’s prescription to purchase Vitapost Sleep Support Plus?
No, Vitapost Sleep Support Plus can be purchased without a doctor’s prescription.
2. What are the suggested directions of use Vitapost Sleep Support Plus?
Take 2 capsules of Vitapost Sleep Support Plus once a day. To achieve the best results, take the capsules 20-30 minutes before going to sleep at night with an 8 oz. glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional. These supplements are intended for occasional sleeplessness.
Caution: Avoid exceeding the recommended dose. Before using this product or any other dietary supplement, children under the age of 18, pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a general physician.
3. Should I make changes in my lifestyle to use Vitapost Sleep Support Plus?
It is not necessarily required to make any lifestyle changes to get effective results from the supplement. However, some lifestyle changes may help support healthy patterns of sleeping. Along with the intake of everyday supplements, you must maintain a balanced diet with regular exercise. Keep in mind that the effect of the Sleep Support Supplement may be different for you and other users.
4. What meaning does “This product is intended for occasional sleeplessness” hold on the label of the Sleep Support Plus?
Vitapost Sleep Support Plus is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, including insomnia- a sleep disorder. However, the product label states the supplements are for occasional sleeplessness to make sure that the customers do not take them to treat their insomnia. If you have been suffering from long-term sleeplessness, you must consult your healthcare professional.
5. Is there any return and refund policy?
Yes, the manufacturing company (Vitapost Vita Balance Inc.) 100% stands by this supplement. The company happily offers a refund of the price of your purchased bottles (minus the shipping and handling charges), if you notify the company, at any time within a year from the date of purchase of the bottle, that you wish to return the product. Unused or unopened bottles can be returned within 5 months of your purchase.
6. What are my delivery options?
The manufacturer of Vitapost Sleep Support Plus offers global distribution to 20 different countries. The list of these countries is provided in the first step of checkout. Once you place your order, it would be immediately processed and soon you can receive your purchased bottles of Sleep Support Plus at your doorstep depending upon which shipping option you choose.
7. Do Vitapost Sleep Support Plus capsules contain any common allergens?
The Vitapost Sleep Support Plus formula does not contain common allergens like milk, soy, egg, wheat, peanuts, fish, tree nuts, and shellfish. However, there are still chances of users getting allergic to the product as this supplement is manufactured and packaged in a US FDA-registered facility where other food products that are common allergens are processed. To find out uncommon allergens packed in the supplement, please have a look at the ingredients list on the product label.
8. Is Vitapost Sleep Support Plus a vegan product?
Yes, Vitapost Sleep Support Plus is a vegan product. That is because none of its ingredients from animals, including poultry and dairy.
9. Does FDA certify Vitapost Sleep Support Plus supplements?
FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is not a certifying authority for any dietary supplement products, including Vitapost Sleep Support Plus. However, it is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility that follows GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards.
10. Where can I purchase Vitapost Sleep Support Plus and at what price?
Vitapost Sleep Support Plus is only available for purchase at its official website. Without spending much from your pocket, you can avail maximum health benefits from the product in just a one-time money investment. The cost of the supplements that are quoted in different packages offered on the official website excludes additional charges such as shipping charges.
One bottle of Vitapost Sleep Support Plus that contains 60 capsules for 1 month of treatment is priced at $27.95 and has a 100% money-back guarantee. There are even discounts available on the product for the purchase of 2 bottles or 5 bottles. Two bottles containing 120 capsules in total for a 60-day supply are available at a discounted price of $48.94 (you can save $6.96). Four bottles with an additional one bottle free containing a total of 300 capsules for a 150-day supply is available at a discounted price of $97.88 (you can save $41.87). This 5 bottles package is undoubtedly the best offer.
11. Is Vitapost Sleep Support Plus safe to use?
Yes, Vitapost Sleep Support Plus formula is safe and effective for use as none of its ingredients cause harm to the user or have potential side effects. The formulation is 100% natural. However, there might be some ingredients that might not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, for safety purposes, young children, pregnant or nursing women, and anyone suffering from autoimmune conditions, Parkinson’s disease, depression, or Alzheimer’s disease are not advised to take this supplement.
To fetch the benefits of VitaPost Sleep Support Plus for enhancing overall body health with better sleep order this product at the Official Website (Click Here).