An unhealthy diet can impair the health of the digestive system, making it harder to achieve optimum general well-being. Since the colon is one of the integral parts of the human digestive system, it is important to keep it clean. Colon cleansing is a popular alternative remedy that many people claim to remove waste and toxins found in the colon of the large intestine. If you wish to naturally cleanse your colon, try out today a 15-day detox course with Vitapost Colon Detox Plus and release the benefits of a digestive tract spring-clean!
What is Vitapost Colon Detox Plus?
Vitapost Colon Detox Plus is a 15-day course specifically designed to kick-start one’s detox program by cleansing the colon. It is an everyday dietary supplement to help support a healthy digestive system by getting rid of toxins and build-up. This quality-assured product contains both imported and domestic, 100% natural ingredients. The formula features colon and both prebiotics and probiotics that help support healthy gut flora. It is a digestive cleanse that even supports normal body functions.
Ingredients in Vitapost Colon Detox Plus
Vitapost Colon Detox Plus is packed with the following ingredients:
1. Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate): Calcium Carbonate is an inorganic salt that is used in a dietary supplement when there is a low intake of calcium in the diet. Calcium is required to support the health of bones, muscles, the nervous system, and the heart. Calcium carbonate acts as an antacid for the stomach. It can treat indigestion, upset stomach, heartburn, or other conditions caused by excess production of stomach acid.
2. Proprietary Blend: Includes Oat (Avena Sativa) (Straw), Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) (herb), Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) (root), Psyllium (Plantago ovata) (husk), Gentian (Gentiana scabra Bge) (root), Cascara sagrada (Rhamnus purshiana) (bark), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Buckthorn (Rhamnus cathartica) (bark), Goldenseal (Hydrastis candensis) (root), Bentonite, and Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- Oat is loaded with dietary fibers that help keep things moving through the colon and intestines. It is good for gut health as it can help eliminate wastes and toxins from the body, allow healthy bowel movements, and even reduce the risk of medical conditions like hemorrhoids and colon diseases. Moreover, it neutralizes the acid levels within the body and elevates blood sugar levels within the body.
- Alfalfa leaf can alkalize, detox, and cleanse the body from the inside, especially the liver. It is nutrient-dense and can replenish the stores of liver-supportive vitamins and minerals. It is found to support a healthy digestive system.
- Rhubarb contains a lot of dietary fibers as well as the compound aloe-emodin which together provide a laxative effect. Aloe-emodin stimulates bowel movements and reduces the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, while fibers assist in the formation of stool in the intestine.
- Psyllium is a kind of plant fiber that is prebiotic and is commonly used in support of intestinal health.
- Gentian is an herb commonly used to support gastrointestinal and digestive system health. Gentian root has been traditionally used to fight swelling and inflammation, serve as an antidote to animal poison, and treat infected wounds. It can stimulate the production of bile juice and support the functions of the liver and gallbladder.
- Cascara sagrada is a traditional herb used for its ability to give natural support for digestive function. It is a stimulant laxative that works by causing the contraction of intestinal muscles to help stool move through the bowels. It can help cleanse the colon of damaging toxins and waste products.
- Aloe Vera latex, present under the skin of aloe vera, can help support the natural movements and functions of the digestive organs, thereby aiding in digestion. It even exhibits antibacterial properties against H. pylori, the bacterium causing gastric infection.
- Buckthorn bark is a botanical known to support digestive function. It is beneficial to treat both chronic and occasional constipation because of its laxative action. It acts on the colon and bowel movements. It can help eliminate body toxins, purify them, and support proper liver functioning.
- Goldenseal is a detoxifying herb capable of killing bacteria, parasites, and fungi. It can be used as a dietary supplement for upset stomachs such as issues like constipation and diarrhea.
- Bentonite clay may help boost beneficial bacteria in the gut, as per some animal studies. Research studies have also revealed that bentonite can be used by humans to treat occasional or ongoing diarrhea and even constipation caused by irritable bowel syndrome. It has also been found that bentonite can encourage the diffusion of urea from blood vessels to the intestine and inhibit urea absorption in the intestine.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a bacterium that acts as a probiotic. It can help support the natural levels of beneficial bacteria in the gut lining and the digestive system. The lactic acid production by Lactobacillus can further prevent harmful bacteria from colonizing the intestine and is another way to cleanse the colon.
3. Inactive ingredients: Includes Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable), Silicon Dioxide, and Rice Flour. The capsule is made of cellulose material. Magnesium stearate is an additive in capsules that acts as a lubricant and its main purpose is to avoid clumping ingredients together within the capsule. Silicon dioxide is an anti-caking agent, disintegrant, adsorbent, or glidant. Numerous vegan dietary supplements are composed of a natural filler, rice flour.
Why do people prefer Vitapost Colon Detox Plus?
Vitapost Colon Detox Plus is in great demand because it offers many benefits including:
- It is formulated with a mix of 11 herbs that work together by initiating a natural detox process and assisting smooth bowel movements. It supports the natural biological processes of cleansing toxins and other hidden offensive substances from the digestive system.
- It supports the body as it flushes the accumulations starting to pile up and restricting the absorption of essential vitamins and minerals taken from the ingested food.
- It features calcium carbonate, probiotics, and prebiotics, that altogether helps supports healthy gut flora.
- It is a non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan-friendly, and 100% natural supplement.
- It is safe for use and a legit product manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility. It is third-party tested so the user can be sure of its content and quality.
- This product may have laxative cleansing and mild diuretic effect.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to take Vitapost Colon Detox Plus?
Recommended Directions for use: Take two capsules of Vitapost Colon Detox Plus daily, preferably every morning with breakfast. If well-tolerated, every day takes two capsules in the morning with the first meal and two capsules in the evening with the last meal of the day. Discontinue this dosage, if the body is not tolerating the supplements.
Vitapost Colon Detox Plus can work by itself, but while detoxing the user is recommended to drink at least 8 cups of water daily. It is intended for use in adjunct with a healthy diet and exercise program, as these lifestyle factors can influence the detox experience of the user.
Vitapost Colon Detox Plus supplements should be taken as a single course for 15 days. A 15-day course is equivalent to 1 detox. Repeat the course/detox after every 8 weeks (around 2 months) or as necessary to enjoy its benefits for the long term. One can think of Colon detoxing as a spring cleaning of the digestive system of toxins, cobwebs, and unwanted nasties. After a while, these can show up again, therefore it is necessary to detox in the future.
Safety information: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Avoid using the product if pregnant or breastfeeding and with children below 18 years. Consult the healthcare professional prior to the supplement use, if experiencing any known medical condition. This product is not intended to be used for the treatment of chronic constipation. Store the product in a cool, dry place. Avoid using the product if its packing comes with a missing or damaged seal. Keep the product out of reach of small children.
2. When using Vitapost Colon Detox Plus, is there a need to have a special diet plan?
It is recommended to follow healthy eating habits daily whilst using Vitapost Colon Detox Plus. Highly spicy foods must not be a part of any meal to avoid irritation of the digestive system. Moreover, the user must daily intake adequate water, ideally 1-2 liters a day, to keep the products active within the body. For planning out your diet, do consult a registered dietician or nutritionist.
3. Are there any side effects of Vitapost Colon Detox Plus?
While the colon is getting cleansed, the only side effects that the user may face are some minor stomach cramps in the initial phase which shortly subside. The users can expect to experience increased bowel movements, so within 24 hours, they can expect to defecate 2-4 times. If the bowel is getting emptied very frequently throughout the day, it is suggested to reduce the recommended dosage by half for a week before gradually rising to the normal dosage.
4. Do I need a prescription to purchase Vitapost Colon Detox Plus?
No, Vitapost Colon Detox Plus can be purchased without a doctor’s prescription.
5. How long does it take for Vitapost Colon Detox Plus to work?
For some customers, Vitapost Colon Detox Plus tends to take effect quickly. There may be variations in the results experienced by every user.
6. Will my gastro problems be treated, prevented, or cured by using Vitapost Colon Detox Plus?
Vitapost Colon Detox Plus is a supplement formulated to support the normal cleansing process of the body and is not meant for prevention, treatment, or cure of any gastro-related issues. If you are having gastro problems, you should not use this product. It’s recommended to consult a general physician right away, as gastro problems can indicate a more serious medical condition.
7. What are my delivery options?
Vitapost Colon Detox Plus can be globally distributed in 20 different countries whose names are available in the first step of checkout on the official website of the product. Your order will be immediately processed but its shipping depends upon which option you choose:
- USPS-Standard: In 3-5 business days at $4.95
- USPS-Second Day: In 2-3 business days at $9.95
- UPS/DHL/USPS-Tracking International: In 12-15 business days at $9.95
8. Can I return and get a refund for my unused bottles of Vitapost Colon Detox Plus?
Yes. The manufacturing company, Vita Balance Inc., 100% stands behind this product. You can return your unopened bottles of Vitapost Colon Detox Plus within 5 months of their purchase and get a refund for the same.
9. Is Colon Detox Plus a vegan product?
Yes, Colon Detox Plus is a vegan product. There is no ingredient sourced from animals.
10. Does the product contain common allergens?
The formula shows the absence of common food allergens such as milk, eggs, peanuts, soy, wheat, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish. However, this supplement is manufactured and packaged in the facility wherein these food allergens are processed. To find out the presence of any uncommon allergens, you can check out the ingredients list on the product label.
11. Does FDA certify Vitapost Colon Detox Plus supplement?
FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is not a certifying authority for any dietary supplement including Vitapost Colon Detox Plus. However, this product is manufactured in the United States at an FDA-registered facility certified with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards.
12. Where can I purchase Colon Detox Plus and at what price?
Vitapost Colon Detox Plus is available for purchase at affordable rates exclusively at the official website of the product. The supplement can be bought in a one-time money investment without additional costs. There are different packages offered on the official website but they exclude the shipping charges.
A single bottle of Vitapost Colon Detox Plus containing 60 capsules for one 15-day detox course, is available for $24.80. However, more than one bottle comes at a discounted price. Two bottles of Vitapost Colon Detox Plus having 120 capsules for two 15-day detox courses can be purchased at a discounted price of $44.80 (you can save $4.80). If you wish to stock up on bottles, you may choose three bottles plus one free (a set of 4 bottles) of the Vitapost Colon Detox Plus, containing 240 capsules in total for four 15-day detox courses at a discounted price of $67.20 (you can save $32.00).
An amazing product that helps to cleanse the colon and helps one to improve gastrointestinal health and natural body functions. Order here Colondetoxplus