Constipation is a common health issue that can affect people of any age group across the globe. It happens when an individual has two or fewer bowel movements in a week and often it is accompanied by pain, discomfort, bloating, and sometimes nausea. Most commonly, it is caused due to family history, poor diet, lack of exercise, the use of certain medications, childbirth, or some underlying disease. Luckily, one can get relief from constipation through various ways, without taking drugs.
Are you looking for a safe and effective approach to relieve constipation, reduce bloating, and lose weight? End your search here and try out Colon Broom supplements!
How widespread is constipation?
You are not alone if you have constipation. Each year, at least 2.5 million people seek medical treatment for constipation, making it one of the most common gastrointestinal problems across the world.
People of all ages can occasionally experience constipation. In addition, certain individuals and circumstances are more likely to result in chronic constipation. These consist of the following:
- Older age. Older people are typically less active, have a slower metabolism, and have weaker muscle contractions along their digestive tract than younger people.
- Being a woman, particularly during pregnancy and after giving birth.Hormonal fluctuations make women more susceptible to constipation. The baby inside the uterus compresses the intestines, thereby slowing stool passage.
- Not consuming enough foods high in fiber, dietary fiber keeps food moving through the digestive tract.
- Using specific medications.
- Having specific neurological (brain and spine diseases) and digestive disorders (see causes).
What causes constipation?
Constipation occurs when the colon absorbs too much water from waste (stool/poop), thereby drying out the stool and making it difficult to expel from the body.
As food normally passes through the digestive tract, nutrients are normally absorbed. The partially digested food (waste) moves from the small intestine to the colon, also known as the large intestine. The colon absorbs water from this waste to form stool, a solid substance. Constipation may cause food to move too slowly through the digestive tract. This provides the colon with excessive time to absorb water from waste. As a result, the feces become dry, solid, and difficult to expel.
Can constipation result in internal damage or other health issues?
There are several potential complications if you do not have soft, regular bowel movements. Some difficulties include the following:
- Inflamed, swollen veins in your rectum (a condition called hemorrhoids).
- Tears in the anus lining from a stool that is too solid to pass (called anal fissures).
- An infection in pouches that occasionally form off the colon wall due to trapped and infected stool (a condition called diverticulitis)
- An accumulation of excessive stool/poop in the rectum and anus (a condition called fecal impaction).
- Your pelvic floor muscles are harmed when you strain to move your bowels. These muscles aid in bladder control. Excessive straining over an extended period of time may result in bladder leakage (a condition called stress urinary incontinence).
Why does constipation occur?
Constipation has numerous causes, including lifestyle choices, medications, medical conditions, and pregnancy.
Common causes of constipation related to lifestyle include:
- Eating low-fiber foods, and not drinking enough water (dehydration).
- Not getting sufficient exercise.
- Alterations in normal schedule, such as traveling, eating, or going to bed at different times.
- Consuming large quantities of milk or cheese.
- Resisting the urge to urinate or defecate.
What is Colon Broom?
Colon Broom is an advanced, fiber-based natural formula that is clinically proven to treat a range of gastrointestinal problems and weight-related issues. It is an everyday dietary supplement containing a premium quality organic blend of ingredients that works harmoniously for anyone to improve their life quality by renewing their body and boosting their metabolic processes and immune responses. The product is highly reputable, being a modern breakthrough in gastrointestinal science. It is manufactured and distributed by Max Nutrition LLC and comes only in powdered form.
How does Colon Broom work?
Colon Broom has psyllium husk powder, a natural plant fiber as its key ingredient. These fibers when taken with a lot of water can help absorb more water in the intestines and form softer, bulkier stools. They even act as a source of soluble fiber, which can help reduce cholesterol levels.
Ingredients of Colon Broom
- Psyllium Husk Powder- It is the main ingredient of the supplement and a powerful essential soluble fiber derived from the seed coat of the Plantago ovata plant. It is capable of absorbing water and becoming a viscous compound (a gel-like substance). For centuries, it has been used as a laxative and is still used for the same purpose in many countries. It is low in sugars and calories. It can help provide relief from constipation and diarrhea, keep blood pressure in the normal range, reduce cholesterol levels, regulate blood sugar levels, aid in weight loss by acting as an appetite suppressant, and even improve immunity by regulating the body’s microbiome. Furthermore, it can reduce symptoms of hemorrhoids and minor stomach ulcers by allowing the blood to flow from the lower body to the heart; symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, and the risk of colon cancer.
- Minerals- Colon Broom contains three essential minerals: Calcium, Sodium, and Potassium. These play a role in digestive function, helping the muscular walls of the digestive tract to push food through the gastrointestinal system.
- Calories- Just as eating a high-fiber diet supports the good overall health of the intestine and colon, the right amount of calorie intake is also important for good health.
- Total Carbohydrate- This includes both dietary and soluble fibers. Dietary fibers act as bulking agents. It can retain a lot of water and help increase the size and weight of the stool, thereby softening it. Therefore, it can ease constipation by forming easy-to-pass bulkier stools. However, in case of diarrhea where the stools become watery and loose, dietary fiber may help solidify the stool as it absorbs water. Thus, dietary fibers can help maintain bowel health.
The soluble fibers can be easily digested in the colon and help lower high blood glucose and cholesterol levels. Thus, it is often linked with diabetes and cardiovascular disease prevention, and colon health.
- Other ingredients- Includes Rice Hulls (fiber), natural flavoring, fruit and vegetable juice (natural coloring), sea salt, citric acid, and crystallized stevia salt.
Citric acid can help improve the bioavailability of minerals, allowing the body to better absorb them. It even supports nutrient digestion. Regular consumption of this organic acid can lead to the thickening of the intestinal walls. In addition, it can aid in the regulation of levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
Crystallized lemon is known to regulate levels of cholesterol, reduce excess fat, and prevent kidney stones. Also, it can help the digestive system to work better.
Stevia Leaf Extract is a natural sweetener- a good substitute for artificial sugars. It can help reduce blood pressure and blood sugar levels as well as aid in weight loss because it contains few calories.
Sea Salt is a laxative that can help in colon cleansing. When taken in supplement form, it can detoxify the body and ease constipation. Furthermore, it can enhance skin health, regulate blood sugar, and improve general gut health.
Pros of using Colon Broom
Take Colon Broom and enjoy the following benefits:
- Lightness in the gut
Colon Broom can help reduce bowel gases, bloating, stomach cramps, and other uncomfortable problems with gut health. People suffering from irritable bowel syndrome can get great relief by using this product.
- Protected intestine
Colon Broom can promote probiotic (beneficial microorganisms) growth if there is an imbalance in gut microbiota. Also, it contains citric acid that can help in the thickening and strengthening of the intestinal barrier.
- Regular bowel movements
Colon Broom has a lot of fibers that can help improve bowel regularity. It can alleviate constipation by bulking the stool and softening it to be easily passed through the system and even provide relief from diarrhea.
- Improved digestive system
Research studies have shown that psyllium husk presents the main ingredient of Colon Broom, can help reduce the risk of colon cancer, and in general improve gut health.
- Easy-to-reach weight loss goals
Colon Broom is a fiber-based supplement that can help in weight loss by regulating bowel movements, allowing slow fat absorption, and providing a reduced hunger feeling after a meal and between meals for a long period of time. Also, it can help reduce night cravings for snacks. It can help one eat smaller, more frequent meals to avoid overeating and feeling bloated. Anyone wishing to start with their weight loss journey can have a well-established foundation because of the healthy gut environment created by the Colon Broom.
- Body Detox
The unique combination of ingredients in Colon Broom can help improve the body’s natural detoxification processes by cleansing the gut and eliminating toxins build-up in the body.
- Good mood and Energy boost
Constipation or diarrhea-the irregular bowel movements, might stress the vagus nerve of the individual and stimulate the vasovagal syncope. Due to this, the body may experience some stress reactions, low blood pressure, and a little lighter feeling. One might even faint because of these reasons. Colon Broom can help increase the energy levels of the body and improve one’s mood.
- Enhanced overall health
Along with a daily intake of Colon Broom, a healthy gut diet can help improve general well-being. Colon Broom contains a powerful mixture of ingredients with metabolism-boosting properties such as improved blood sugar and cholesterol and
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How should I take Colon Broom?
Suggested Direction of use: Consume one teaspoon (about 5.7 grams) of Colon Broom powder with 250 mL of water plus a glass of water two times every day. It can be taken before or after having meals. If you are a first-time user, it is advised to take only one serving of the powder for the first five days and then progressively increase the dosage. The gradual increase in the dose of Colon Broom will provide the body the time to adapt and reduce the chances of having unwanted side effects like gas and bloating. As the supplement is available in powder form, the user can even consume it by mixing it with some juice and drunk like a meal replacement shake.
Warning: Do not take Colon Broom just before going to bed. It is advised to take the supplement at least 30-60 minutes before going to sleep. Never take Colon Broom after intake of other drugs as they may interact with it and make it less efficient in treating digestive issues. Do not ignore the doctor-recommended instructions for use of Colon Broom to achieve optimal results. Also, if having any allergies, do obtain further advice from the doctor before taking Colon Broom. Pregnant women, lactating mothers, and those looking to conceive a child should seek medical advice before using it.
2. Is Colon Broom a safe approach to cleansing the colon?
Yes. It is a safe way to clean the colon as it is made with natural psyllium husk that does not harm the body rather it helps improve gut health, lose weight, and treat constipation. Also, it contains extra dietary fiber that not only aids in digestion but also helps one lose body weight.
3. Where to buy Colon Broom and at what price?
Colon Broom is available for purchase exclusively at the official website of the product and is not for sale by other retailers. The Colon Broom official website offers the supplement in a variety of sizes and price ranges with free shipping. These are:
- 1 bottle containing 60 servings at $69.99 per bottle
- 3 bottles containing 180 servings at $33.99 per bottle
- 6 bottles containing 360 servings at $27.99 per bottle
4. Is Colon Broom a satisfactory product?
Yes, most users have given a positive review for this product and are really satisfied with its effects on their bodies. Colon Broom is available for purchase and uses for decades and today it is a popular supplement among users because of its health benefits. The company claims that Colon Broom can help users get rid of toxins from their bodies, encourage regularity in their bowel movements, and soothe their digestive system.
5. Are there any side effects associated with the use of Colon Broom?
There are no reported or experienced adverse risks/side effects associated with the use of Colon Broom. However, some users of Colon Broom have reported gas or bloating within the first few days of consumption of Colon Broom. If that’s the case, it’s important to consult a medical professional. Moreover, it is crucial to take enough fluids with Colon Broom for better and more effective results and prevent acid reflux or constipation from the intake of high fiber content, a laxative.
6. Is Colon Broom a vegan supplement?
Yes. Colon Broom does not contain any ingredient derived from animal sources.
7. What makes Colon Broom stand out from other dietary supplements?
Colon Broom is a fiber-based, 100% natural dietary supplement. It is a gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan-friendly product with a pleasant taste that claims to ease constipation and bloating and enhance gut health in general.
8. How much time will it take for Colon Broom to produce visible desired results?
According to the manufacturer of this supplement, the customer can expect to experience noticeable results within 3 days of starting taking the Colon Broom powder.
Order now the amazing supplement to get your colon cleansed and achieve a healthy body metabolism. Click here to order Colonbroom
I really liked this supplement helped in losing weight loss. I recommend colon broom to everyone