Do you find your skin not enough plump or your hair not as full and strong as it used to be? Do your joints pain a lot while you try to kneel or your bones are getting easily fractured? Well, you are not the only one suffering from any such concerns. As we become old, our bodies start experiencing low collagen levels, which leads to rough, unevenly toned, dull, thin, and wrinkled skin; dull and thin hair; joint pain, and even osteoporosis. Along with the loss of collagen, the skin even loses its elasticity-the ability to bounce back. Thankfully, there are ways to restore the lost collagen and maintain a youthful appearance as well as an active lifestyle. There are many options available on the market and not all of them need to be good. However, after scouring the market and researching different options to restore collagen, Vitapost Collagen Complex is found to be the best.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant structural protein naturally found in the human body. It forms the major portion of the skin, tendons, bones, teeth, ligaments, and muscles. In the skin dermis, collagen is present as a structural protein that provides resilience and strength. The joint cartilage is composed of 95% of collagen fibers, which helps keep the joints supple. The structure of the arteries is made up of collagen that keeps them flexible and strong. Also, it is an amazing construction material for bones, acting as a ‘reinforcing rod’.
There are various forms of collagen. However, the vast majority of the body comprises three collagens: Type I, Type II, and Type III. All these types are known to form relatively long fibers in contrast to the body cells. Type I collagen weighs ounce for ounce and is the strongest type, having strength more than steel. As compared to Type II, Type I collagen is thinner. These are present abundantly in the cartilages bunched up like springs for shock absorption. Type III is responsible for the hollow things present in the body such as large blood vessels, the urinary bladder, and the bowel. It is important to know that collagen type is only relevant when it’s just the part of the body. When collagen is taken in edible form, the body remakes the ingested collagen into its new type.
Collagen is tough and big and can’t be absorbed by the body as it is when we eat it. However, our body can hydrolyze the collagen- break it down into smaller pieces called peptides with the help of water, so that it can be used by the body.
Looking for supplements that contain the easy-to-digest hydrolyzed collagen peptides? Try out Vitapost Collagen Complex having replenishing hydrolyzed collagen!
What is Vitapost Collagen Complex?
Collagen Complex is an everyday health supplement loaded with animal-sourced collagen- an indispensable building material for the body. Every serving of this supplement contains 1500mg of premium-quality collagen peptides. It is beneficial for the health of the Skin, joints, and Bones as it helps in collagen uptake by the body. The formula helps the skin, joints, and bones retain the required suppleness, structure, reinforcement, and flexibility, thereby helping one achieve an overall healthy body.
Ingredients in Vitapost Collagen Complex
- Protein Complex: It is a protein compound complex known to provide good bioactive properties. According to a study in Nutrition, it has been found that protein complex can provide lot many health benefits including skin, nail, muscle, joint, and bone health. Moreover, it is loaded with amino acids that are vital in various life stages and specific physiological situations.
- Bovine Collagen Peptides: This ingredient is extracted from animals (cattle, cow, or water buffalo) and leads to positive physiological effects on the body. One research study conducted in Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine has demonstrated that the intake of Bovine Collagen Peptides can aid in the skin restoration process. For this reason, bovine collagen peptides are used mostly in the manufacturing of many cosmetic and pharmaceutical products which focuses on alleviating or reducing premature aging symptoms.
- Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Peptides: Hydrolysed collagen refers to collagen that is easily broken down into smaller, easy-to-process particles. The collagen sourced from chicken, in a hydrolyzed form, can be used in supplements to help heal joint pain, treat osteoporosis, and fix wrinkles on the skin.
- Pure Hydrolysed Marine Collagen Peptides: It is a common constituent of many cosmetic products because of their biological effects on enhancing cell proliferation. One molecular research study has revealed that pure hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides can help encourage collagen synthesis as well as manage bone and joint health disorders. Also, it can help improve the absorption and retention of moisture in the skin, water-holding capacity, and anti-aging skin properties.
- Avian Sternum Collagen Peptides: The Type II collagen sourced from the sternum cartilage of Avian Chicken has abundant joint-healthy glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, both of which help in rebuilding cartilage. They can even provide other health benefits like arthritis relief, improved digestive health, immunity boost, enhanced athletic performance, and help maintain youthful texture, tone, and appearance of the skin.
- Eggshell Membrane Collagen Peptides: Eggshell membrane is primarily composed of type I, V, and X collagens that can help support skin, joints, hair, and other connective tissues. The collagen peptides of the eggshell membrane can help keep the skin firm and also form part of joint cartilage.
- Inactive ingredients- Includes Gelatin Capsules and Magnesium Stearate. The Collagen Complex supplements are available in form of capsules made up of hard or soft gelatin shells that are derived usually from collagen hydrolysis. Gelatin is a protein-rich compound. Some evidence suggests that gelatin may reduce bone and joint pain, increase brain function, and help reduce the signs of aging skin. Magnesium Stearate is an additive, a flow agent that prevents ingredients in a capsule from sticking to one another and on the machine that creates the capsule.
Why do people prefer Vitapost Collagen Complex?
Vitapost Collagen Complex provides a host of benefits:
- Skin Support- It provides natural hydrolyzed collagen that supports the body in the normal repair of damaged skin, improves skin tone, makes the skin firm, and smoothens fine lines and wrinkles. According to research studies, it has been concluded that supplementing with collagen can even increase one’s skin hydration.
- Joint Support- The joint cartilages are composed of collagen which is the mechanical reason why these do not crack or break, whenever one runs or jumps. If a person supplements the diet with Collagen Complex, then joint health gets benefitted for a whole range of people, including age-related joint degradation and highly active athletes who use their joints to the limit.
- Bone Support- It supports the body’s maintenance of the skeleton, especially in women who have been experiencing natural hormonal changes. As per some research studies, a diet supplemented with Collagen Complex can provide extra support to the maintenance of bone collagen already existing in the body, meaning less natural bone degradation with advancing age.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How should I use Collagen Complex?
Suggested Directions for Use: Take three capsules daily 1-2 times or as directed by the professional healthcare provider.
Warning: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Children below 18 years of age, nursing or pregnant mothers, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult their general physician before using Collagen Complex or any other dietary supplement.
2. Do I need a prescription to purchase Vitapost Collagen Complex?
No. Vitapost Collagen Complex is available for purchase without a doctor’s prescription.
3. What are my delivery options?
VitaPost Collagen Complex can be distributed globally to 20 different countries. The list of these countries can be seen in the first step of checkout. As you place your order, it will be processed immediately. The shipping of your order depends upon which option you choose among the following:
- USPS-Standard: In 3-5 business days at $4.95
- USPS-Second Day: In 2-3 business days at $9.95
- UPS/DHL/USPS-Tracking International: In 12-15 business days at $9.95
4. Is there a return and refund policy on the purchased bottles of VitaPost Collagen Complex?
VitaPost Collagen Complex supplements are offered with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you dislike the product and have unopened/unused purchased bottles of Collagen Complex, you can return them within 5 months of purchase and get back your complete purchase price, including the shipping costs.
5. Does the product contain common allergens?
Yes. Vitapost Collagen Complex contains eggs and fish which are two common food allergens. To check out on presence of uncommon allergens, have a look at the ingredients list.
6. Is Vitapost Collagen Complex a vegetarian product?
No. Vitapost Collagen Complex contains animal-sourced ingredients like eggs and fish and vegetarians do not eat meat, poultry, or seafood.
7. Does FDA certify for Vitapost Collagen Complex?
FDA (Food and Drug Administration) does not certify any dietary supplements including Collagen Complex. However, this product is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Standards.
8. Who has manufactured Collagen Complex supplements?
Vitapost Collagen Complex is manufactured by a US-based company named Vita Balance Inc. holding Vitapost as its registered trademark. This company is topmost in the production of natural health and dietary solutions. It provides a range of everyday supplements that are manufactured using premium quality domestic and imported ingredients. All Vitapost products are produced and packaged in FDA-registered and government-approved facilities that follow strict federal GMP guidelines.
9. Where can I buy Vitapost Collagen Complex and how much does it cost?
Collagen complex is available for purchase exclusively at the product’s official website at an affordable rate. You can order for VitaPost Collagen Complex by choosing any of the following cost packages that exclude shipping charges:
- 1 bottle containing 90 capsules (30-day supply) at $19.80.
- 2 bottles containing 180 capsules (60-day supply) at the discounted price of $37.60 (you can save $2.00)
- 4 bottles plus one free having a total of 450 capsules (150-day supply) at a discounted price of $75.20 (you can save $23.80)
10. In how much time I can see my results with VitaPost Collagen Complex?
If you have been consistently following the recommended dose of the product, you should be able to notice improvements in your skin, bone, and joint health as soon as you start taking your first bottle of VitaPost Collagen Complex.
11. Is it safe?
Yes, VitaPost Collagen Complex is 100% safe for use. This supplement is a non-GMO, GMP-certified product that is tested in laboratories and developed in an FDA-registered facility. To ensure the user’s safety, the product label provides clear information and warnings regarding the ingredients used to manufacture the product.
12. Why should I choose Vitapost Collagen Complex?
Vitapost Collagen Complex is a most-sought after dietary supplement in today’s time. You will find it worth your time and money investment as it offers the following benefits:
- It helps strengthen the cartilage of the body joints.
- It can aid in body weight regulation.
- It contains premium collagen peptides (usually Type I and Type III collagen)
- The formula is best for the easy absorption of collagen as it contains hydrolyzed collagen.
- It can help combat aging while improving skin hydration due to the increased production of hyaluronic acid.
- It is made using carefully selected top-quality natural ingredients to ensure that it works effectively.
- It sustains the overall health of bone marrow and joints.
- It is a gluten-free, non-GMO product.
- It improves skin shape and resilience.
- It keeps the arteries flexible and strong.
- It can help support skin firmness, eliminating wrinkles and forming new cells in the dermis layer of the skin, thereby making the skin look healthy and youthful.
- It is available in easy-to-swallow capsules that can blend well with beverages.
- Unlike other collagen supplements, Vitapost Collagen Complex can provide numerous benefits to the body ranging from skin, joints, nails, bones, and cuticles. The quality of the product is undoubtedly extremely good compared to similar products in the market. This supplement is averagely priced for the market.
- It is a legit, multi-collagen complex product.
- It is a 100% natural, effective product that can improve one’s general well-being.
- It is available without a prescription and holds a return and refund policy on its purchase.
The amazing product increases the strength of the skin, tendons, bones, teeth, ligaments, and muscles by boosting collagen production. To order Collagencomplex