For some couples, it is difficult to achieve pregnancy even though they have had frequent intercourse without using contraception. Male reproductive problems are reasons for about one-third of all occurrences of infertility. Male fertility typically depends on the quality and amount of sperm produced, such as low sperm count and poor-quality sperm make getting pregnant challenging. Hormonal imbalance, obstructions preventing sperm movement, genetic abnormalities, chronic health issues, and lifestyle choices are some of the significant factors that cause infertility in males. The male reproductive system produces, keeps, and transfers sperm. Sperm and a male sex hormone are made in two testicles. The testicles are present in the scrotum. When the sperm escapes from the testicles, it goes into the epididymis.
The sperm comes from the epididymis and enters into another set of tubes known as the vas deferens before ejaculation. Each vas deferens originates from the epididymis and travels to the pelvis behind the bladder. There, each vas deferens connects the ejaculatory duct to the seminal vesicle. Sperm fuse with fluid from the prostate and seminal vesicles when a man exudes. It forms semen, which moves through the urethra and out of the penis. 
Male fertility depends on the body’s capacity to make normal sperm and deliver them. The sperm travels into the vagina of the female partner. Sperm moves through the cervix to the uterus and fallopian tubes. There, if sperm and egg meet, fertilization occurs. 
What Are the Causes of Male Infertility?
Making mature, healthy sperm that can travel is based on several things. Problems stop cells from growing into sperm. Problems can stop the sperm from reaching the egg. Even the temperature of the scrotum may influence male fertility.  The main reasons for male infertility are listed below:
- Sperm Disorders
- Retrograde Ejaculation
- Immunologic Infertility
The Following are the Six Ways Men Can Boost Male Fertility and Increase Sperm Count:
1. Perform Exercise Daily: It is crucial to exercise for overall health. Men can increase blood flow in their bodies through exercise. Regular physical activity can improve male fertility.  Make sure to maintain a healthy weight to boost fertility. The body’s hormone balance can be disturbed by being overweight or underweight, which might result in reduced sperm counts.  Here are a few more advantages of exercise:
- Regular exercise will raise testosterone levels.
- Men’s semen quality improved by it.
- Exercise regularly can increase fertility and lower the likelihood of infertility.
2. Reduced Tension: Male infertility is primarily brought on by stress, anxiety, and melancholy. Stress in the mind prevents the majority of men from developing sexual feelings. The study found that stress harms one’s physical and mental well-being. 
Keep the following in mind:
- Sexual desire may become less intense under stress
- It raises the level of cortisol, which lowers the level of testosterone
- Getting enough rest and taking the recommended medications for the issue are advisable
- Take a full 8-hour sleep each day, and men can also benefit from improved support at the infertility clinic.
3. Ashwagandha: An all-natural treatment for infertility problems is ashwagandha.  Scientific studies have shown that ashwagandha can treat infertility in several ways, including:
- It aids in boosting male fertility and testosterone levels
- It is most well-known for raising sperm or semen quality and quantity
- Men who use ashwagandha won’t experience any adverse side effects on their bodies.
4. Eat Meals High in Antioxidants: Antioxidants are chemicals that assist in neutralizing substances known as free radicals, which harm cells. Several vitamins and minerals produce antioxidants, and some research has connected antioxidant consumption to a rise in sperm count. Eating abundant fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes are the best foods to increase male fertility. Additionally, avoid smoke, processed carbs, coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages, and foods containing artificial additives.
Men who are deprived of food experience a lack of libido and anatomical alterations in their reproductive tissue that result in infertility. 
Among the antioxidants that may support a healthy sperm count and increase sperm production are:
- Vitamin C.
5. Consume Wholesome, Nutrient-Rich Foods: Men also require nutrients that increase fertility. Walnuts and other foods high in antioxidants, fruits, and vegetables, have also been demonstrated to improve sperm quality. Additionally, shortages of vitamins C, D, and E, zinc, selenium, folic acid, and good fats like omega-3 fatty acids may affect the quantity and quality of sperm and acts as sperm booster. 
6. Quit Drinking and Smoking: Lower sperm counts are associated with recreational drug use and smoking. A man’s stats can also drop if he drinks a lot. These behaviors combined are especially detrimental to male fertility. There are numerous positive reasons to stop smoking, including the potential to increase fertility rate by improving sperm morphology. According to research on smoking and sperm quality, smoking impacts a variety of sperm health factors, such as sperm counts, sperm motility (the sperm’s capacity to swim), and sperm shape. 
Drinking too much alcohol can reduce fertility. For example, it may be wise for males to cut back on, or perhaps cease, their alcohol use if they are hoping to conceive. 
Another Important Thing One Also Try Is to Reduce Stress:
Stress, anxiety, and despair are frequently the leading reasons for male infertility. Stress in mind prevents the majority of guys from developing sexual desire.
According to the study, both physical and mental health are negatively affected by stress.
Remember the following points:
- Stress might decrease the desire for sexual fulfillmen
- It elevates cortisol levels, which have deleterious effects on testosterone levels.
- It is recommended that one must relax and take the suggested medications for their condition
- Take a daily eight-hour sleep and receive superior care at the infertility clinic by medical experts.
One must take the help of a doctor if the self-care methods do not offer the best outcomes. With the help of fertility test for men (male fertility check) and modern technologies provided by a medical expert, male infertility can be readily treated. One can become a parent and live a happy life with their entire family if one receives the appropriate treatment for male infertility.
Products that can help to boost fertility and increase sexual performance in males:
Order now The Nutritional Male Performance Formula- Cilexin and Support Your Prostate Nutritionally – Prostate Plus to enhance sexual and reproductive life.