An orgasm is a physical and emotional experience brought on by a sequence of rhythmic contractions of the vagina, penis, pelvic floor muscles, and occasionally the uterus. An orgasm occurs typically when muscle tension and blood flow to the genitalia have built up, resulting in a feeling of sexual ecstasy. For women, reaching the pinnacle of lovemaking and experiencing the height of pleasure is just as crucial as it is for males. The onus is still on the woman’s partner to assist her in getting there, even if she is aroused sufficiently. [1, 2, 3]
Many women now fake orgasms to not shame their partners during intimate encounters. How can this be? This is due to the verity that many males have difficulties orgasming women. However, when a male partner cannot satisfy the female partner in bed, the self-esteem and connection with the female partner will suffer.
Furthermore, why stop at one if one has what it takes? There is no more excellent way to show love towards the partner, deepen intimacy, and stoke the male ego than with a female orgasm, where two or three are better than one. It is simple to do; follow these pointers to give her the epic orgasms every guy likes to think he can and every woman wants her man to be able to offer. Read on to know more about the ways to give sexual pleasure to women.
1. Create A Romantic Environment: Remember that tension and sexual activity do not mix. So, the male partner must create the right atmosphere for her if he plans a hot act for the bedroom. Before asking or starting a lovemaking session, evaluate her emotional state. Is she up for it, or is she too frazzled or worn out? The secret to a good night’s start is to be aware of her emotions. It is ridiculous to anticipate an exciting climax from her, much alone many orgasms, if he is unaware of his partner’s emotions. Please make an effort to get her in the right frame of mind. Make it a point to chat with her and show affection towards her since one (males) cannot overstate the value of talking about women. [1, 2]
It is time for some teamwork once a man has constructed the foundation and established the atmosphere for the upcoming night. Her turn to prepare for the act is now. Kegel exercises are the ideal method for extending a woman’s time in bed since they strengthen the vaginal muscles, prepare her for more pleasure, and help her cope with pain. But not all women want to have sex with a drill sergeant, so do not just tell her to do Kegels; assist her instead. She will contract when the male touch near her erogenous zone. A man can maintain the mood, arouse her, and incorporate some of those beneficial Kegel exercises if you provide a moderate thrust and let squeezing and relaxing the muscles last for a while. [1, 4]
2. Give Importance To Foreplay: The role of foreplay in females should not be underestimated. Sexual activity cannot induce an epic orgasm on its own. A man must set aside ample time for foreplay. Do not be in a rush to jump in and finish the deed because this is not a race. She will likely stay in bed longer and find the encounter much more enjoyable and rewarding if a man can learn the skill of gradually arousing her. Similarly, use the hands and tongue. Assist the partner in being aroused orally and physically if the male partner wants her to experience several orgasms. Make sure to be aware of how to arouse her organically. The male index finger will stimulate her clitoris. The movements ought to be smooth and circular. Be open to criticism and perceptive of her verbal and nonverbal clues. Her small groans and friendly body language will let one know the male partner is leading in the correct direction. A man moves to the G-spot after stimulating the clitoris. This area, which sits atop the vaginal cavity, is thought to give a woman the most pleasure. The clitoris is a tiny, densely covered nerve structure that only exists to provide sexual pleasure located at the apex of the vaginal entrance. Getting her excited would make the deed more enjoyable, rewarding, and intimate for the couple. 
3. Use Lubricants If Necessary: A woman needs to feel comfortable and find the experience enjoyable rather than painful to have many orgasms. The vaginal area is very sensitive, so lubricate it with a lubricant before having multiple sex sessions, not just once or twice. Any pleasure will be reduced by vaginal soreness, making sexual activity so excruciatingly painful that she may not even experience an orgasm. [1, 3]
4. Switch Positions: Be inventive here. Do not expect her to share the opinion of the missionary stance; if the male partner supports it, change the position. It will enable the male partner to maintain the novelty and desire while letting the spouse experience an orgasm from the thrill of trying out a new love position. [1, 3,43]
5. Take a Brief Break: Having said that, stay in bed. Stay in bed if both partners plan to make out after the climax. Hug, kiss, cuddle and converse to rekindle the energy. Remember that making love requires more than just a physical act; it also necessitates an emotional connection. When couples have reached a climax, do not just turn away from her or roll onto the back; instead, look her in the eyes and tell her how much he loves spending time with her and he is drawn towards her. If one does this, likely, won’t have to make much effort to pique her interest in a subsequent round of passionate sex. The desire one has throughout their lovemaking session can be maintained to a great extent by kisses and caresses. Kissing and touching the partner ensures that couples are both sufficiently aroused to progress further into the act. 
Sexual Pleasure After Menopause
Estrogen level can seriously affect the sexuality after menopause too.
- Try foreplay, touching, kissing, and cuddling to avoid libido
- Stimulating the clitoris is an important part of having an orgasm
- Communication and connection are a must to have better and healthy sex
- Use lubricants during sex. This can help with the dryness one might be experiencing in their vagina.
Males can order Cilexin and Prostate Plus for enhancing their sexual health. Cilexin is known to support sexual arousal, sexual mood, and overall sexual health, thus allowing them to be the star of their sexual performance. Prostate Plus provides necessary nutrients to support prostate health, urinary health, and urinary flow.